My First ...

Discuss anything!

My First ...

Postby Bobson » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 am

This is a thread where you tell about your first ..., or the first time you .... The idea is that you tell people what you have or have done, tell how it was/meant to you, etc.

For example "the first time I was in a plane, I was 4 years old and it was very exciting and I looked down on the earth and all those small buildings" or something like that ... :D

Happyness! Yay! <- dunno why this had to be there :roll:
Last edited by Bobson on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby Chatrata » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:45 am

What's the Erath?

(BTW I would post content, but I can't thing of anything that isn't dirty :? )
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Quaza » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 am

When I was 12 I wielded the Banhammer for the first time. Ehehe, 12-year-old with a Banhammer. Oh yeah.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:34 pm

First time I had sex... oh wait there are kids here. Oh well, she was a whore anyway.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby omskarclam » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

i thought ironforge was filled with mobs on my first dwarf.
omskarclam

Postby snakefang10 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

First time I went into Warsong Gulch. At first I was like "Capture the flag? Aren't we at war?" but then I was like "LOL IM GITTIN MY BUT KICKD BY HORDS BUT THS IS FUN"

And the first time (and only time) I scared off a Troll and Belf by dancing in my underwear.
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
snakefang10

Postby Thaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 am

First time i played wow (Story attached)

I always saw this man riding a bear, (Aka tauren on the We killed the kings mount)
And met him a couple of times. When i tried to defend my homeland (elywynn forest, Northshire) i always died. I tought he was the plague of the forest. and i called all noobs to arms to defeat the evil man on a bear.

We wiped. 5man(lvl ~3ish) raid against a 70.

That was once my trail ran out, i went to private servers. and i figured it was a tauren on a mount :|
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Thaurus wrote:First time i played wow (Story attached)

I always saw this man riding a bear, (Aka tauren on the We killed the kings mount)
And met him a couple of times. When i tried to defend my homeland (elywynn forest, Northshire) i always died. I tought he was the plague of the forest. and i called all noobs to arms to defeat the evil man on a bear.

That was once my trail ran out, i went to private servers. and i figured it was a tauren on a mount :|

<:I

The first time I did an instance... I didn't realize you needed 5 people to actually make it through. Oh early Vanilla days, how I miss you. ... Well, I miss the nostalgia of it, but oh jeez I will not miss it one bit after Cata comes out.
Raptorbane

Postby Mysteria » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Thaurus wrote:First time i played wow (Story attached)

<:I

The first time I did an instance... I didn't realize you needed 5 people to actually make it through. Oh early Vanilla days, how I miss you. ... Well, I miss the nostalgia of it, but oh jeez I will not miss it one bit after Cata comes out.

Mark your words young lad,we'll talk again an year after Cataclysm's release..
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Liquidrock » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 pm

With Activision at the helm... I can see Cataclysm being a let-down of epic proportions.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Liquidrock wrote:With Activision at the helm... I can see Cataclysm being a let-down of epic proportions.

Well, I don't think Cataclysms are generally something to be thrilled about anyway.

Perhaps Activision has a hidden agenda for Cataclysm. I hate the Aizen's Plan meme (fuck Bleach god damn) but~

ALL PART OF AIZENTIVISION'S PLAN
Raptorbane

Orb of Deception

Postby Vexation » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:41 pm

When I first got my Orb of Deception I went to Thunder Bluff thinking my warlock would now be friendly with the steaktown...

I got punted, pummeled & tossed off the bluff :-(
Jebus had a soulstone.
Vexation

Postby vergil77 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Liquidrock wrote:With Activision at the helm... I can see Cataclysm being a let-down of epic proportions.

You do realize that Activision have no influence on Blizzard? They simply distribute Blizz' games.

Also, I think you forgot to put your tinfoil hat on, sir.
vergil77

Return to General