Just a thought.. On a well... Fan-Fic <..<;

Post your own art for critique and/or discussion.

Just a thought.. On a well... Fan-Fic <..<;

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am

Because I am a long time fan of Poke'mon, and I heard the news of a 5th season coming out, I felt like doing what most fans fail to do, and I probably also will fail at, but I would like to attempt anyways, making a Fan-fic, the Fan fic I'm planning on making is set in a while in the future, when Ash, is finally 18, Pikachu, is not Pikachu anymore, he finally decided to evolve, I mean seriously what level is Pikachu now? over 9000ish? and still losing to lv 5 starlys' srsly...

But as a thought, seeing how this is an Art Section, and Stories is Art, I was thinking about Posting my Story, once I finally stop outlining, and start writing, publishing here, and due to the fact I'm publishing here, I'm open, to critisism, ect, ect. but I wouldn't mind also some Ideas for the Story <.<;

The Opening outline that I'm currently writing, is the Chapter: "Start of a New Day" This Chapter goes over the end of the Sinnoh reigon, ash beat everyone, again, but failed, like always, to defeat the poke'mon league, so instead, him and Pikachu decide to go into a long training spree, leaving his other poke'mon w/ Prof. Oak, he leaves for several years to train alone, with Pikachu, the main part of the scene is the Scene, where Ash, finds and comes into ownership, of a Thunderstone, Is later attacked by team rocket, and easily defeats them, later that night, while Ash sleeps, pikachu, after much though and thinking, since a long time from Vermillion City, the first time the Idea of evolution was presented to Pikachu, Pikachu finally decides it's been long enough, and it's time to 'Grow up, and move on" in a way, Thus the next morning Ash isn't greeted by Pikachu, he is Greeted by Pikachu's Evolved Form Raichu, and at the end of the relization, him and newly Evolved Raichu, set off on their training, to make themselves strong enough, to fight at the Poke'mon League, and this time, Win.

It's a rough Idea, and ya, it's probably a little Cliche' but I'm under the impression, pikachu has been around a tad long, I'm just a fan for the idea of Pikachu evolving into Raichu, it would make Pikachu.. well, more of a formidable ally in the league, where only the best of the best gather <.<;

But like I said, just a rough idea, I would enjoy some constructive critism, please don't flame, and please note that I don't get the ability to check this site everyday anymore, so I might be slow on responses :x <.<; I have a few intresting charater role twist, Ideas... that if this fanfic isn't totally hated on the whole I'll reaveal ^^;

I never really was good with drawing, so I thought I might be able to compisate with writing~
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby supabillyla29 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 am

nice ( to much to read i stopped at the biggest colomn of line 50% way

supabillyla29

Postby Chatrata » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm

This seems like it should be a very common fanfic concept, but I'm not so sure.

However, it does have potential, so I won't complain.

lol at lazybillyla29.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Kodykahn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 am

Small update, trying to outline several chapters before I actually start to write out the story, the second "chapter" for lack of a better word at the moment, is ash, back at 18, returns to Prof. oaks lab, to visit all his old poke'mon, his family and freinds, to find... TEAM ROCKET~ but wait.. somethings off, Jessy and James are... BREEDERS? O.o; suprisingly during Ashes absence Jessy and James left Team Rocket to help Professer Oak in his reasearch, Meowth was proving to be invaluable in this by being able to translate with the other poke'mon and talk to Prof. Oak in great detail about what was going on, Ash also visits his Mothers house, and stays for roughly a week, helping his mother out while catching up, Afterwords Ash packs up to leave again, this time, he's determined, before he goes to the Poke'mon League again, he was going to backtrack his journey, and revisit freinds and other farmilar places, possibly meet old rivals, and build the greatest team he could, after the day passes Ash sets up camp with Raichu, the night passes uneventfully and they get to Veridian city, where they meet.. A very odd trainer, the trainer was fighting anouther trainer, just outside of town and the first trainer was winning quite hansomly, and wasn't being very polite about it, afterwards the trainer redicules the other, and laughs at him, Ash, decides to step in, challenging the other Trainer The trainer laughs and accepts Ashes Challenge, thinking to be the strongest trainer in the area, and, the world he also added as a boast, As Ash sent out Raichu, the boy sent out a powerful Sandslash, gloating that Raichu was as good as defeated due to being unable to use it's electric attacks, suddenly raichu did all but disapeared and sandslash was soundly deafeated by a regular attack from Raichu, it wasn't even a move, Raichu looked bored and Ash seemed just as bored, the trainer was practically in shock, a Raichu winning without electicity, and even that without even a move? impossible~ he declared, and suddenly Raichu was facing a 5v1 situation, the trainer didn't seem like one to take a loss easy, Raichu yawned slightly, and after about 5 minitues of fighting, Raichu managed to nimbly and easily dodge every attack launched by the 5, this section is to show how much Raichu had grown as a fighter btw, after that Ash seemed to be very bored now, asking the trainer if that's all he had, and if so he should go back to training, and with that Raichu let out an extremely powerful thunderbolt, Zapping all five Poke'mon, K.O. ing every single one, Raichu then yawned and walked back over to Ash and jumped up, sitting on his shoulders now head rested against his hat snoozing, the trainer wailed in misery and swore revenge and ran off the younger trainer was amazed at ash, and gave him a odd peice of advice, that maybe he'd be strong enough to catch the random Charzard that had recently appeared int the forest, Ash, sensing a challenge, and barreled towards the Forest, and thats where the chapter ends <.<;

So, It's a rough idea sketch, of course far more detail will go into it, including the other 5 poke'mon's identity as well as names for the trainers, ect. ect, but this is what rough drafts are for ^^; So, some ideas wouldn't be ingored and such, and please, just don't flame or troll, and I'm over for ideas ^^;
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Return to Art