Discuss anything about DLC

Postby judgement14 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 am

that could be a possibility

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Xeno » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:03 am

How about a followup to this comic? Maybe something along the lines of having mounds of opened eggs filled with old yolk, finally finding one with a proto-drake, and then having the proto-drake gulp down every oracle around?

Even after all this time, I am still opening an egg a week, with no luck. If I ever do get the proto-drake, I'm am going to slaughter every oracle around.
Xeno

Postby Quaza » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am

HOLY MOTHER OF NECRO
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Alcest » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 am

Xeno wrote:How about a followup to this comic? Maybe something along the lines of having mounds of opened eggs filled with old yolk, finally finding one with a proto-drake, and then having the proto-drake gulp down every oracle around?

Even after all this time, I am still opening an egg a week, with no luck. If I ever do get the proto-drake, I'm am going to slaughter every oracle around.

^ How I feel... Sick of all these stupid pets (the proto drake whelp isn't too bad... nice 100-200g on Suramar-US :3) and not getting the mount... Soon as I get it, I'm going Frenzyheart for the achievements / that trinket from the vial of goo they sell... It'll be this stupid egg business again well into cataclysm! DX
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Previous

Return to DL comics