Favorite mount?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Rhazazarak » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I don't really have a SPECIFIC mount I like the most, but any kind of epic flyer. Hooray for double+ land mount speed and flying!
Rhazazarak

Postby Insanefire » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I'd have to say my fav ground mount would have to be the black
battle tank from aq40(u can ride Anywere) then it would be tied between the Amani war bear, the swift zulian tiger(I have :D) and the chopper(also have :D)

And for flying mount the coolest by far is ashes of alar(pheonix) then mimirons head, then my bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher and onyx nether drake :D
Insanefire

Postby Marcis » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 am

Celestial Steed.
One of the smallest flying mounts available.
Great for mining and other gathering professions.
Marcis

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Marcis wrote:Celestial Steed.
One of the smallest flying mounts available.
Great for mining and other gathering professions.

:B Gryphons are probably smaller. Wyverns would be smallest but their wingspan is a bit large.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Sparkle Ponies are for girls and queers.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Marcis » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Gryphon is a bit bigger. I compared.
Drake is just too big for mining and "why it has pinecone in the tail?" (4 year old asks) :D

Second favourite would be Turbocharged Flying Machine - just because i can make it myself. And it looks kinda mean. Too bad Blizzard did not include Cool Pilot Helmet with Googles engineers could make.
Marcis

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Clearly

flying carpet is the best for mining.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:42 am

Why would you need a small mount for gathering profs?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby supabillyla29 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:45 am

ASHES OF ALAR
this is my priest i recently got to 80 with ashes of alar and soembody else on chamber of aspects with alar

supabillyla29

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

I was going to call bullshit but then I realized you're showing your own name and your guild name is in all lower case. This adds to it's legitimacy.

Edit: And yea, I know you have those stupid armory generated signature things, no, they don't help. >:I
Raptorbane

Re: Favorite mount?

Postby Oxycodon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am

Kinda sad, but I don't have the mounts that I love and I probably wont get it either. The black proto. My guild took a dive when Naxx came out, and I didn't really have the time to raid either. Its kinda rare nowadays, the hardcore raiders always use the newest raid mount and the noobs/casuals never got it. Looks good, better than TLPD and the Ulduar ones in my opinion. My favorite land mount, the black tank from AQ, is also unobtainable (ofc).

Oh well, the mounts that I do have is great, at least to some degree. Played a lot on my warlock during TBC, got the black Halaa mount and the onyx netherwing on that one. In my opinion, the best mounts from TBC. My druid have the motorcycle and the green proto/EFF, love those as well since they both are good representations of the mounts introduced in WOTLK. On my main nowadays, zie warrior, I currently sport the Vial of Sands/Raven lord. Pretty happy about that. Never been that into collecting mounts, but its gold well spent compared to buying epics and other crap that is outdated a month or two later.
Oxycodon

Postby Noobydruid » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 am

My all-time favorite mount is the Time-Lost Proto Drake <3
I had one back when I played WoW.
Whenever I went to Northerend I would fly around the TLPD NPC's flight path area so anyone camping for it would see it, get excited..... and then realize it's not the real one. ):
idekupi.deviantart.com
Noobydruid

Postby Sethlaw » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:44 pm

The pink love rocket ftw ^.^
It takes an army to kill a paladin and an army of paladins to kill anything
Sethlaw

Postby Usagi-Zakura » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Frostwyrm... But since I don't have one:

It does look best under a blood elf, but my undead hunter has it too.

My druid doesn't use mounts at all because flightform>Everything.
I have a random mount macro active on most of my characters which rotates between some of my favorite mounts, currently for the undead hunter (who acts as my main at the moment, if only to collect mounts) and he currently has Sunreaver Dragonhawk, a few netherdrakes, green protodrake (yeah shortly after Cata came out I got my first protodrake ever) and Tyrael's Charger. Yes I do love dragons.
Mounts I'm missing but that I really want: Red Drake, Blue Drake, Black Drake, Sandstone Drake (Vial of sands), Frostwyrm, Green Drake (why isn't that in the game Blizz?) Twilight Drake, Blue Proto-drake, Quel-dorei steed (which my undead or troll can't get because they're Alliance-only for some annoying reason. All we get is another lame hawkstrider. There's only one cool hawkstrider and that is the Swift Red one, which is a lot easier to get since its only 5 champion seals and 500 g)
Usagi-Zakura

Postby Yinello » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am

Ravenlord mount. I just love it.
Yinello

PreviousNext

Return to WoW