Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Akamaru » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Awesome. :D
Its Troll season everybody!
Akamaru

Postby dokhidamo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:29 am

So it seems the animals of the world are suicidal. The cute ones survived, and then evolved, into ugly animals who will get skinned or eaten by wolves.
dokhidamo

Postby pantagruelo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 am

Nyteblade wrote:I remember a while back, skinning for Keydar in Nagrand and I would only kill cleftfoots for skins because they were ugly and smelly beasts. I would never kill an Elekk even if it was attacking me cos they were cute. :D

I think there was a quest to kill Elekks in Nagrand and I totally didn't do it. I just couldn't! :(

I had a similar expeprience with my hunter.... i never (willingly) killed the calves for example :P
pantagruelo

Postby SoLiD^[DK] » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

AwzumE!!
I love these evolution fact thingies!!! <3
You must construct additional pylons!
SoLiD^[DK]

Postby felorn » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:36 am

Nice, nice. Although a bit disturbing at times.
felorn

Postby Ashe » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm

pantagruelo wrote:
Nyteblade wrote:I remember a while back, skinning for Keydar in Nagrand and I would only kill cleftfoots for skins because they were ugly and smelly beasts. I would never kill an Elekk even if it was attacking me cos they were cute. :D

I think there was a quest to kill Elekks in Nagrand and I totally didn't do it. I just couldn't! :(

I had a similar expeprience with my hunter.... i never (willingly) killed the calves for example :P

Ditto. I pretty much skipped Nagrand and Sholazar because of that, and some of grizzly. But not the troll part. Cuz no offense to anyone, but trolls are ugly. The only cute things I WILL kill are Loque'nahak and King Ping, because you need them for frostbitten. Damn achievements.

Edit: Grammar Fail
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Ashe wrote:Ditto. I pretty much skipped Nagrand and Sholazar because of that, and some of grizzly. But not the troll part. Cuz no offense to anyone, but trolls are ugly. The only cute things I WILL kill are Loque'nahak and King Ping, because you need them for frostbitten. Damn achievements.

Edit: Grammar Fail

King Ping's soulless stare is enough counter-cute balance him out. He is killable without a second thought.
Raptorbane

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:15 pm

What are you guys talking about?Sure, you kill critters, but it's a game were everything kills you, it's a game were you kill things for loot/exp/quest/leather, and it's a game :P.

Besides, skipping Nagrand or Grizzly hills would make you miss the most beautiful and peaceful zones in the game , with exceptionnal soundtrack (especially grizzly hills, I love that violin!), better stay there and kill bears than go to zun'drak with ghouls, trolls, and drums everywhere :x.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:What are you guys talking about?Sure, you kill critters, but it's a game were everything kills you, it's a game were you kill things for loot/exp/quest/leather, and it's a game :P.

Besides, skipping Nagrand or Grizzly hills would make you miss the most beautiful and peaceful zones in the game , with exceptionnal soundtrack (especially grizzly hills, I love that violin!), better stay there and kill bears than go to zun'drak with ghouls, trolls, and drums everywhere :x.

Wow, I too love Grizzly Hills soundtrack, as well as Howling Fjord's. We have so much in common, wanna cyber?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Insanefire » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:What are you guys talking about?Sure, you kill critters, but it's a game were everything kills you, it's a game were you kill things for loot/exp/quest/leather, and it's a game :P.

Agreed, the first time I lvled in Grizzly Hills I dindnt really like it, mostly cause I was speed lvling with sound off and skimming the quests, but the next toon I lvled therei took more time and had sound on, really enjoyed the zone(having a prot war decked in suwell gear helped :P). I would say the most well done zone in Northrend. I always loved nagrand and scholazar for the mass killing numbers(puling 20 mobs is always fun :D). Little off topic here. The comic was good, little disturbing factor since the comic always has this really friendly feeling then u see some of the characters skin animals with a smile on there face lolol
Insanefire

Postby Nyteblade » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Oh I also confess...

A long time ago...............
I had a real hard time in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj killing the bug family. It was SO SAD! And to kill Vem! He was just trying to help kill us while we MURDERED his family. :( Papa, mama and little Vem :( *sniff*

:P
Nyteblade
DL Guild Member

Postby Akamaru » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm

All you saying yay gnomes will be gone i have a lesson for you! Without the gnomes who will we punt dwarfs. Without the gnome were will our tables go? Without the gnomes how we gonna have gnome kabob's? With out the gnomes what are we going to laugh at all the time? Now my dear friends....DO YOU WANT THE GNOMES GONE?! :twisted:
Akamaru

Postby Allifeur » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 am

Allifeur

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 am

is that a zerg egg on that bunny
Raptorbane

Postby Akamaru » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 am

[color=green]Raptorbane your icon is awesome.[/color]
Akamaru

PreviousNext