10-19 WSG Bracket

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

10-19 WSG Bracket

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Its IMPOSSIBLE to play right now, I am completely enraged by the fact that all the Alliance (In my PvP Group) can only roll out (excuse my language) Hogues, Palashits, and Huntards. It pisses me off so much, Warriors were nerfed so bad, and when you are trying to level through Classic WoW Via PvP, its annoying to have twinks ruin the game by one shotting people, AND NOT EVEN GAINING XP, I wish there were 2 SEPARATE brackets, for twinks, and non-twinks. That way, they can all whine and one shot themselves while they touch theirself to their twink character. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

RAGE.
Ghost467

Re: 10-19 WSG Bracket

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Its IMPOSSIBLE to play right now, I am completely enraged by the fact that all the Alliance (In my PvP Group) can only roll out (excuse my language) Hogues, Palashits, and Huntards. It pisses me off so much, Warriors were nerfed so bad, and when you are trying to level through Classic WoW Via PvP, its annoying to have twinks ruin the game by one shotting people, AND NOT EVEN GAINING XP, I wish there were 2 SEPARATE brackets, for twinks, and non-twinks. That way, they can all whine and one shot themselves while they touch theirself to their twink character. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

RAGE.

Whoa wait, are you insinuating that this game was balanced once? Blasphemous!

Earlier today I said the only people who actually pvp anymore are giant whiny bitches. I'm so sad that that wasn't so far from the truth. :(
Raptorbane

Postby The Great JT » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Quoth the Heavy, cry some more.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby vergil77 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:13 am

Sigh...

Please, think before criticizing something. There are 10 classes and 30 different talent trees, most of which are viable PvP specs to some extent. Try to imagine how many skills and talents they have to consider when balancing the game. They have to predict how these spells will affect each other, they can't allow some class combinations to greatly overpower other ones, etc. At the same time, they have to keep the diversity between the specs and classes.

It's an enormous amount of work to organize all this mess for end game (max level characters, arenas, battlegrounds etc). Repeating this process for every bracket would be a suicide. And what's the point anyway? Everyone's going to end up at max level eventually. It's just as senseless as making new raids for 40 lvl players.
vergil77

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:53 am

It actually was Raptor...

Eat me JT

Vergil, all they have to do is look on WoWhead on how to PvP spec, its not that hard.

Most everyone has already said the best way on how to spec, its easy.
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:37 am

Ghost467 wrote:It actually was Raptor...

Eat me JT

Vergil, all they have to do is look on WoWhead on how to PvP spec, its not that hard.

No it wasn't. Maybe it was for your class, but I can safely say that I'm 100% positive that for someone else's class, the game was unbalanced.

lol u mad

Speccing isn't hard, especially not now, and that isn't even the point of Vergil's post. Did you even read it? He's talking about how difficult it is for the development team at Blizzard to actually have to balance all this stuff. There are 10 classes with many race combinations with hundreds of spells on top of that. They need to figure out how to balance what. Just wait until worgen rogues, hunters and warriors come out, then you'll be bitching about that 1% damage bonus they have over everyone else.

I guarantee you will.

The only way they will ever balance this game is by knocking out 9/10 classes, and even then PvP whiners like yourself will find something to bitch about. SOUNDS LIKE A FUN GAME
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:It actually was Raptor...

Eat me JT

No it wasn't. Maybe it was for your class, but I can safely say that I'm 100% positive that for someone else's class, the game was unbalanced.

lol u mad

Speccing isn't hard, especially not now, and that isn't even the point of Vergil's post. Did you even read it? He's talking about how difficult it is for the development team at Blizzard to actually have to balance all this stuff. There are 10 classes with many race combinations with hundreds of spells on top of that. They need to figure out how to balance what. Just wait until worgen rogues, hunters and warriors come out, then you'll be bitching about that 1% damage bonus they have over everyone else.

I guarantee you will.

The only way they will ever balance this game is by knocking out 9/10 classes, and even then PvP whiners like yourself will find something to bitch about. SOUNDS LIKE A FUN GAME

Before when I had a mage and was leveling him through PvP (Cause classic WoW was boring as shit the 4th time) even the twinks were easy to take down, now its even harder than before, especially with rogues getting shadowstep at level 10.

The only ever time I PvP is when I am leveling an alt, or I see some guy with his flag up while not in a BG.

I read Vergil's post, although he put "they", he didn't specify whom was "they".
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:29 am

Ghost467 wrote:Before when I had a mage and was leveling him through PvP (Cause classic WoW was boring as shit the 4th time) even the twinks were easy to take down, now its even harder than before, especially with rogues getting shadowstep at level 10.

The only ever time I PvP is when I am leveling an alt, or I see some guy with his flag up while not in a BG.

I read Vergil's post, although he put "they", he didn't specify whom was "they".

Oh haha. I see what the problem is here. You're complaining about 10-19 WSG bracket, whereas I thought you were just complaining about WSG in general. Okay, think about it this way. Blizzard tailors the game to work best for level 80. Low-end pvp will never -ever- be perfectly balanced on purpose.

Before mounts were lowered level, druids and shamans ruled 20-39 bracket because they could run faster. Even that wasn't fixed on purpose. They lowered the mount level to make it easier for people to travel the world and level up quicker so that they could get into the end game content that Blizzard funnels all of its power into making.

And I guess I figured Vergil was giving us credit by not mentioning Blizzard since he was talking about "them" balancing out talent trees and spells. Since it's not the players that balance the game out, he must have meant Blizzard.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 am

So much hate.... continue.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Kodykahn » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:24 pm

The only class now that bothers me between 10-19 anymore is rogues, who get ambush at something silly like level 10 or something, and crit for 400+'s with their shadowstep ambush spam, then run away like little pansies and hide in the shadows.. funny enough.. if you catch one out of stealth 7/10 you'll probably get an easy kill, unless their mutilate specc.. then they well... mutilate your face XD, if your gonna qq about the lv 10-19 brackets about rogues, you obviously haven't been nailed by a geared druid, lv 10 spamming 200 crits, and applying rakes that crit for 100 ticks w/ mangle up, AND can heal themselves, ya.. rogues are kinda meh compared to druids >:)
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Return to WoW