S-s-s-s-soooo, C-c-c-c-coolldd

Discuss anything!

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
vergil77 wrote:[size=0]Meh, he's too stupid/inexperienced to troll. I don't think he even grasps the idea of trolling.

He's just a 12-13yo guy who REALLY wants some acceptance, which he probably cannot expect from peers. That's kind of sad, I guess, but well... life's though. Some day he'll learn from his mistakes. Maybe.[/size]

[size=0] This is exactly what I said to Gabtraf on msn, rofl. I was like "He's def not trollin', he makes me think of me when I was 13." I'd try and reverse troll by pretending I wasn't bothered / changing the topic, and in the end it only made me look like a huuuuuge idiot. I didn't even realize how stupid I looked until years later. [/size]

[size=0]Dunno, the Ignorance=Women is a pretty big giveaway to me, a 13 year old would also be too stupid for mysoginist jokes...but maybe not, what with the internet these days...
Also lolfontsize :p.[/size]
I'm pretty bored, and....you guys aren't entertaining Crying or Very sad

Well, find some people.
And try to launch interesting conversation instead of lolstupid shit, something worthy of answers, so that people who may come actually have something relevant to say (instead of, y'know, us laughing at you).And if you do necroes, do descent ones.

I really need to work on that TVTrope page too...
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:49 pm

I don't remember any sort of hazing going on when I was new poster... what gives?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
vergil77 wrote:[size=0]Meh, he's too stupid/inexperienced to troll. I don't think he even grasps the idea of trolling.

He's just a 12-13yo guy who REALLY wants some acceptance, which he probably cannot expect from peers. That's kind of sad, I guess, but well... life's though. Some day he'll learn from his mistakes. Maybe.[/size]

[size=0] This is exactly what I said to Gabtraf on msn, rofl. I was like "He's def not trollin', he makes me think of me when I was 13." I'd try and reverse troll by pretending I wasn't bothered / changing the topic, and in the end it only made me look like a huuuuuge idiot. I didn't even realize how stupid I looked until years later. [/size]

[size=0]Dunno, the Ignorance=Women is a pretty big giveaway to me, a 13 year old would also be too stupid for misogynist jokes... I'm mistaken.

Well, find some people.
And try to launch interesting conversation instead of lolstupid shit, something worthy of answers, so that people who may come actually have something relevant to say (instead of, y'know, us laughing at you).And if you do necroes, do descent ones.

[size=0]I dunno, a 13 year old can easily pick up the ability to make retarded borderline-chauvinistic jokes once they've been allowed onto the internet these days. Besides, I'm pretty sure a troll would have done a better job of redirecting that without dragging women into it when women had nothing to do with the topic.[/size]

Actually how about he just doesn't necro at all? That'd give him a huuuge jump start into us maybe hating him less.

Maybe.

Liquidrock wrote:I don't remember any sort of hazing going on when I was new poster... what gives?

You didn't necro a ton of stupid shit / make yourself out to be a huge thumb sucker though, did you? :P This is just the purging period. If they survive, they learn how to fit in without trying too hard (like this guy is doing). If not, they... well, they continue as they are until they get themselves doggymien'd.
Raptorbane

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

[size=0]Dunno, the Ignorance=Women is a pretty big giveaway to me, a 13 year old would also be too stupid for misogynist jokes... I'm mistaken.

Well, find some people.

[size=0]I dunno, a 13 year old can easily pick up the ability to make retarded borderline-chauvinistic jokes once they've been allowed onto the internet these days. Besides, I'm pretty sure a troll would have done a better job of redirecting that without dragging women into it when women had nothing to do with the topic.[/size]

Actually how about he just doesn't necro at all? That'd give him a huuuge jump start into us maybe hating him less.

Maybe.

[size=0]But what if he IS a 13 year old TRYING to troll?IT BOGGLES ZE MIND!!![/size]
Well, if there's some old topic which can still be relevant to up, yet hasn't been answered in month, like, one of the cataclysm thread, instead of making out a new one?
But yeah, I'm whiteknighting too much on that one :p.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Well, if there's some old topic which can still be relevant to up, yet hasn't been answered in month, like, one of the cataclysm thread, instead of making out a new one?
But yeah, I'm whiteknighting too much on that one :p.

I honestly don't see a problem with making a new topic so long as it's relevant.
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:08 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

Well, find some people.

Maybe.

Liquidrock wrote:I don't remember any sort of hazing going on when I was new poster... what gives?

You didn't necro a ton of stupid shit / make yourself out to be a huge thumb sucker though, did you? :P This is just the purging period. If they survive, they learn how to fit in without trying too hard If not, they... well, they continue as they are until they get themselves doggymien'd.

I only necro the interesting stuff. 8)

(like this guy is doing). I'M RIGHT HERE JACKASS.
Ghost467

Postby Agatha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

I am actually pretty sure that they are dead , berried and forgotten because they are no longer interesting . But of course , successful troll is successful .
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Agatha wrote:I am actually pretty sure that they are dead , berried and forgotten because they are no longer interesting . But of course , successful troll is successful .

I berried my cereal this morning. Strawberries... yum.
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

Well, find some people.

Maybe.

You didn't necro a ton of stupid shit / make yourself out to be a huge thumb sucker though, did you? :P This is just the purging period. If they survive, they learn how to fit in without trying too hard If not, they... well, they continue as they are until they get themselves doggymien'd.

I only necro the interesting stuff. 8)

lol

Ghost467 wrote:(like this guy is doing). I'M RIGHT HERE JACKASS.

are you calling me a jackass or the other 7 people you quoted
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:58 pm

If you're referring to Raptor, the correct term would be "Bitch." If you're going to insult someone, get it right.
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Liquidrock wrote:

If you're referring to Raptor, the correct term would be "Bitch." If you're going to insult someone, get it right.

Hey now, I'm not a bitch.

I'm just mean on a regular basis.
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 am

Ugh fine, big meenie weenie.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am

Ghost467 wrote:Ugh fine, big meenie weenie.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

yes
Raptorbane

Postby Bright_eyes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Okay, what the hell kind of purpose did this thread ever serve for anyone?
[size=0]Besides Raptor flaunting his zero sized posts. I can do that too. I'm cool 8)[/size]
Also: Hi everyone *pokes*
Bright_eyes

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Bright_eyes wrote:Okay, what the hell kind of purpose did this thread ever serve for anyone?
[size=0]Besides Raptor flaunting his zero sized posts. I can do that too. I'm cool 8)[/size]
Also: Hi everyone *pokes*

It was a completely useless thread... which you just necro'd.
Liquidrock

PreviousNext

Return to General