Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 am

Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:How does this have anything to do with the comic.

WE LIEK TU GIT UF TAW PEKZ AN NECRAUW LAWTZ :P

Edit: I NEEEED WAAATEEERRRRR.

Yes I've noticed.

Hey man, we who have been here for eons bugging the crap out of the baddies don't necro, that's why we bug the crap out of the baddies; they necro.

It's a pleasant circle of eat the bad guys to feed the good guys. In the event a good guy shows up, excellent! He can help us eat the leftovers.

Can you tell I'm hungry
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:
Sgt.WinterMk.2 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Sgt.WinterMk.2 wrote:I do so agree with Max, money can do everything for you.

im max

Oh really now? I don't recall you gloating about massive hoards of money in any recent events.

She's too busy spending it.

And apparently /trolling/ people into buying me Black Ops, I MEAN REALLY, WHAT WAS THAT!

Man don't waste your money on that game... I mean there is other games out there, like AC Brotherhood, or Fable III (Unfortunately they're all sequels)

I heard Fable triple was a waste of money directly from the mouth of the biggest Fable nerd I know. And I didn't waste my money buying Black Ops; some dude I don't even know did! :D

Eh I had fun playing it. It is longer then the second one. Maybe you should get Dead Rising 2... unless you don't like how difficult those games can be.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

Yes I've noticed.

Hey man, we who have been here for eons bugging the crap out of the baddies don't necro, that's why we bug the crap out of the baddies; they necro.
It's a pleasant circle of eat the bad guys to feed the good guys. In the event a good guy shows up, excellent! He can help us eat the leftovers.

Yeah.
Imagine a small circle.In the center of this circle is me, raptor, gabtraf and a few others.And around this circle?Bodies, THOUSANDS of bodies, of bots who tried to come here to speak madness and advertisement, but couldn't, because Keydar's HOLY SHIELD is surrounding us (and Keydar himself is watching from above, in the sky.) preventing all the bot from coming, so they try, they try to speak, to shout for a while, but they can't, no sound come out of their mouth, so they die out, and soon, another one pop above him, and try to speak.
Sometimes, someone normal breaks in, and shall start to speak. Then, he shall pass the judgement of the few around here, and shall he succeed (read, not looking too retarded, I guess) he shall stay in the circle, otherwise, Raptor will snark him back into the pile of 91474 bots waiting for him, outside...
And thus we stay, there, alone, sometimes engaging in conversation to forget our situation, waiting for our weekly dose of comic from heaven to fall upon us.....

(just three more days before we switch topic, guys :P)
[size=0](damn, I'm sick since 3 days, must have caused delirium :X.)[/size]
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Ashe » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

Yes I've noticed.

Yeah.
Imagine a small circle.In the center of this circle is me, raptor, gabtraf and a few others.And around this circle?Bodies, THOUSANDS of bodies, of bots who tried to come here to speak madness and advertisement, but couldn't, because Keydar's HOLY SHIELD is surrounding us (and Keydar himself is watching from above, in the sky.) preventing all the bot from coming, so they try, they try to speak, to shout for a while, but they can't, no sound come out of their mouth, so they die out, and soon, another one pop above him, and try to speak.
Sometimes, someone normal breaks in, and shall start to speak. Then, he shall pass the judgement of the few around here, and shall he succeed (read, not looking too retarded, I guess) he shall stay in the circle, otherwise, Raptor will snark him back into the pile of 91474 bots waiting for him, outside...
And thus we stay, there, alone, sometimes engaging in conversation to forget our situation, waiting for our weekly dose of comic from heaven to fall upon us.....

(just three more days before we switch topic, guys :P)
[size=0](damn, I'm sick since 3 days, must have caused delirium :X.)[/size]

Am I one of the "Good People"? :O
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe

Postby vergil77 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Ashe wrote:Am I one of the "Good People"? :O

The Conclave has not yet decided for you, young one. Thou shalt be judged when the right time cometh. Do not bring shame upon thy name.
vergil77

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

Yes I've noticed.

Can you tell I'm hungry
When was the last time a good guy actually showed up?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:30 pm

[quote="Liquidrock"][quote="Raptorbane"][quote="Ghost467"][quote="Raptorbane"][quote="Ghost467"]
How does this have anything to do with the comic.[/quote]

Edit: I NEEEED WAAATEEERRRRR.[/quote]

Yes I've noticed.[/quote]

Can you tell I'm hungry[/quote] When was the last time a good guy actually showed up?[/quote]

I dunno, just before I did? :D

Also lol Lanthro, I guess I really do snark the most huh |Dc

MY BAD but you deserve it >:C

Hey there we go, I'm on topic. I'm secretly Krom. Lawful Evil.
Raptorbane

Postby The Great JT » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm

A lock would be approriate here, wouldn't you? This derailing of the topic is making my brain ache.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Kadin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

What about those of us who look on, but do not join?

Also, to stay on topic... Has Narya always been trying to take over the world and I've missed it? Or has it just started the past few comics?
Kadin

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm

The Great JT wrote:A lock would be approriate here, wouldn't you? This derailing of the topic is making my brain ache.

You do not have to read and analyze the topic once it derails good sir, just sit back and enjoy the meaninglessness of the conversations that are happening. Pitching in could increase the meaninglessness of said conversations and create even more joy for all the other posters!
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
Sgt.WinterMk.2

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:28 pm

I don't understand why people bitch about derailed topics when they weren't even actively talking about it when it first appeared. Not pointing anyone out in particular, but in general, wat.
Raptorbane

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Kadin wrote:What about those of us who look on, but do not join?

I counted you, you're one of the 1110 inside the circle, if you don't talk, then, no judgement!

A lock would be approriate here, wouldn't you? This derailing of the topic is making my brain ache.

Hafta agree with Raptor here, just wait 3 days, and all the attention will go to the new topic.Or if keydar is sick, then this one will have 5 more page of derailing but at least it will be something , locking it would just prevent any future reader to comment on it! (and comic topic necro is somewhat accepted, it seems.)
[size=0](I need to make that TV trope page... :--( )[/size]
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Keydar » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:locking it would just prevent any future reader to comment on it!

Morals require thought!

SEE WHAT I DID THAR?
Keydar
Site Admin

Previous

Return to DL comics