Corrupted wishing game

Discuss anything!

Postby wtflolwut » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:41 am

Granted, you have the ultimate superpower to... *drumroll* KEYBOARD TURN!


I wish cataclysm would come out earlier
Image
wtflolwut
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 am

Postby vergil77 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 am

Granted, but YOU WERE NOT PREPARED.

I wish Cataclysm would come out later.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:26 am

Granted, it comes out in 5 days.

I WISH VERGIL WASN'T A VERGIN.

c wat i did thar.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Granted, it comes out in 5 days.

I WISH VERGIL WASN'T A VERGIN.


Granted, you and him make sweet sweet anal love. (Sorry Vergil, but you'll have to "take one for the team" for the sake of this joke.)

I wish I wasn't poor and living paycheck to paycheck.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Granted, it comes out in 5 days.

I WISH VERGIL WASN'T A VERGIN.


Granted, you and him make sweet sweet anal love. (Sorry Vergil, but you'll have to "take one for the team" for the sake of this joke.)

I wish I wasn't poor and living paycheck to paycheck.


Granted. You are broke and living paycheck to paycheck.

I wish everyone stopped changing their minds as to what gender I am. :C
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Gabtraf » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Granted, it comes out in 5 days.

I WISH VERGIL WASN'T A VERGIN.


Granted, you and him make sweet sweet anal love. (Sorry Vergil, but you'll have to "take one for the team" for the sake of this joke.)

I wish I wasn't poor and living paycheck to paycheck.


Granted. You are broke and living paycheck to paycheck.

I wish everyone stopped changing their minds as to what gender I am. :C


Granted. You became an Hermaphrodite.

I wish, I had a giant squid monster pet.
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Gabtraf wrote:I wish, I had a giant squid monster pet.


Granted, but Japan killed it while researching it.

I wish I wasn't going to get thrown out of my house ;-;
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 am

Granted, you get tossed out of your house.

I wish Granted, you and him make sweet sweet anal love. (Sorry Vergil, but you'll have to "take one for the team" for the sake of this joke.) never happened.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:13 am

Ghost467 wrote:Granted, you get tossed out of your house.

I wish Granted, you and him make sweet sweet anal love. (Sorry Vergil, but you'll have to "take one for the team" for the sake of this joke.) never happened.


Granted, I don't know what you're even talking about.

[size=0]that's the joke[/size]

I wish I hadn't thrown myself out of bed just now thinking I was gonna be late for school

on a saturday
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Granted, time stops forever until you finish making all of those comics.


I wish Keydar would tell us the meaning of life in one of his comics.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Darthruneis » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am

Ghost467 wrote:Granted, time stops forever until you finish making all of those comics.


I wish Keydar would tell us the meaning of life in one of his comics.


Granted but its paradoxity (yes I made up the word - deal with it) causes your mind to shut down and your head to explode.

I wish I started at level 84.5 on Tuesday.
Image
User avatar
Darthruneis
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 am
Location: United States

Postby vergil77 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 am

Granted, but Blizzard bans your account forever for using hacks.

I wish this particular wish wasn't going to be fulfilled.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Ichibi » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

vergil77 wrote:Granted, but Blizzard bans your account forever for using hacks.

I wish this particular wish wasn't going to be fulfilled.


It got fulfilled.

I wish it was Friday now.
Image
User avatar
Ichibi
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:42 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

vergil77 wrote:Granted, but Blizzard bans your account forever for using hacks.

I wish this particular wish wasn't going to be fulfilled.


.detnarG

*fizzle*
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

Ichibi wrote:
vergil77 wrote:Granted, but Blizzard bans your account forever for using hacks.

I wish this particular wish wasn't going to be fulfilled.


It got fulfilled.

I wish it was Friday now.


WHOA GET OUT EXACT-TIME POST
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests