Shaman
1%
Warlock
1%
Warrior
7%

Total votes : 148

Postby wtflolwut » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am

shamans/druids are dicks when it comes to playing eye of the storm call to arms. /facepalm
wtflolwut

Postby Marcis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 am

Maybe it was wierd day, but once i ran 10 heroics as dps, just to get more experience as dps.
NONE of those 10 dungeons i saw any warrior or bear tanking.
Just DKs and pallies...
Dunno what's going on. It becames increasingly harder to find good prot warriors or bears, beats me.
Marcis

Postby Darthruneis » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 am

1. DKs. Lack of 53 levels of struggling tends to make whiney bitches that don't know what they're doing... ever.

2. Rogues. Their design basically PROMOTES being a total douche to everyone.

3. Noob Tanks. It's not a class but damnit when I tell a tank they're doing something wrong and I have more experience with tanking/tanking with that class and they get all pissed off, pull a group and leave to wipe the party, I liken that to a class of jerks all its own.

I suppose its not just Tanks that fit into #3 but they're the worst case to have it in and more common than Healers or even DPS. *most* DPS have at least half a clue by the time they hit level cap. The 'tank' could've been DPS the entire level grind and have no business tanking. This can happen to healers too, of course, but I think there's a smaller learning curve with Healing as opposed to Tanking (for basic stuff anyway).
Darthruneis

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 am

Darthruneis wrote:2. Rogues. Their design basically PROMOTES being a total douche to everyone.

have you even ever played a rogue
Raptorbane

Postby Ichibi » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:50 am

Darthruneis wrote:1. DKs. Lack of 53 levels of struggling tends to make whiney bitches that don't know what they're doing... ever.

Do you own a World of Warcraft account?
Ichibi

Postby Liquidrock » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Darthruneis wrote:2. Rogues. Their design basically PROMOTES being a total douche to everyone.

I have, I got to lvl 10 and said, "Fuck this."
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Darthruneis » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 am

Ichibi wrote:
Darthruneis wrote:1. DKs. Lack of 53 levels of struggling tends to make whiney bitches that don't know what they're doing... ever.

Do you own a World of Warcraft account?

Yes, I do. I don't know about your DKs but thats what my battlegroup's are like.

And yes, 53 levels is right. 1 is free, 55 is free for dks. Maybe not everyone struggles through the leveling but the point was that they didn't get into Oh Shit situations with their DK while leveling prior to just jumping into the dungeon queue that would help them to figure out how to react to such situations.

And yes, I have played a rogue. And I hated it. In PvP they are the least honorable bastards on the field. Their design is an assassin (not just the tree, the rogue in general). Assassin's are douchebags. They're useful douchebags, but still douchebags.

Last I checked stabbing someone in the back wasn't considered nice by any stretch of the imagination. I realize its a combat game, but compared to straight up brawling, yes, stabbing someone in the back is a douche's move.

And far more often than not Rogues ARE douchebags. At least in my experience.
Darthruneis

Postby The Great JT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 am

Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

I have, I got to lvl 10 and said, "Fuck this."

I got to about level 16 and lost interest in playing a Rogue. Gonna try again in a few days with a Goblin.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:11 am

From my own experiences (as a rogue for a main) I find that it's actually paladins of all varieties who are the biggest jerks. I can't really imagine anything about the rogue class that promotes being an asshole, but paladins just seem to be (no weird puns intended) self-righteous asshats.

I'm not saying rogues aren't assholes, it really depends on the person, you can't make a strong statistic because all of the classes appeal to all walks of life, but the rogue class doesn't -promote- being an asshole to people, it's just the class that has sneaky mechanics. If we ran headlong into a warrior we'd have our shit kicked in, because that's not how we fight. As an opposing class, you know we fight that way and you're supposed to be prepared for when something like that happens.
Raptorbane

Re: What class has the most jerks?

Postby Orcbasherstalker » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Rouges.
If you think I need a reason, you have never PvPed in your ENTIRE LIFE.
.....CURSE YOU AMBUSH! :evil:
Edit- Yes, It may just be a opinion, but I really think rogues are giant.... *Cough* sry keydar would block that.
I am the hater of rogues,
Player of fire mages,
and consumer of all dairy products.
Orcbasherstalker

Postby Yinello » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 am

Paladins. Because having a big hammer apparantly means you can drag everyone down with you when you rush into a mob group. x.x
Yinello

Postby dadhame » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 am

Oh my god,

You should be ashamed, all of you, since NONE of you voted priest.

If you've done any amount of peeveepee, you've been mind throwed off a cliff/pit/death hole

you can have soooo much fun as a priest, grip your guildmates (or pugsmate, even better, since your guildmates are aware that you're dangerous, kekeke) and make then fall in the lava/void/etc

put afker in patrol ways...

and of course, have fun with your fuzzy tank, especially if you have other priest in the raid/group

i've killer dozens of people that way

priest have grip for friend, mc for foe. who else can troll both?

Dadhame (1rst post ever here, i'm not native from an english speaking country, so i'm terrible, plz bear with me)
dadhame

Postby Xytan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Pandaren Monks.

I have foresight.
Xytan

Re:

Postby AntonWolf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 am

Cass wrote:
The Great JT wrote:Hunters have the most RETARDS.

Druids have the biggest pompus asshole-to-player ratio.

I play a hunter, warlock, druid & priest regularly. What does that make me? (Other than schizophrenic!)

Im guessing that makes you a dps freak... who likes to off heal? or the other way around :P
Gaiaticus= 87 Tauren Restoration/Guardian Druid (Alleria)
Shaianne= 85 Blood Elf Frost/Arcane Mage (Alleria)
Chihiru= 46 Pandaren Mistweaver Monk (Alleria)
AntonWolf

Re:

Postby AntonWolf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:01 am

Kodykahn wrote:I think DK's attract alot of morons and jerks now, they are like the new hunters... but I have to say, I love being able to take hunter Polearms for my Kitty dps set now ^-^; They get so mad...

ikr??? I love doing that for my feral set, especially since they look so menacing on a tauren :P
Gaiaticus= 87 Tauren Restoration/Guardian Druid (Alleria)
Shaianne= 85 Blood Elf Frost/Arcane Mage (Alleria)
Chihiru= 46 Pandaren Mistweaver Monk (Alleria)
AntonWolf

PreviousNext

Return to WoW