266

Discuss anything about DLC

266

Postby Keydar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Postby Ashe » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

I like it!

First!
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Behind you.

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm

[size=0](And then they had gay sex :3.)[/size]
My my, Keydar is going pro now !
It must be the cataclysm, it's kinda neat though.

Also look what I found!
Before next week I'll pimp this page, I promise!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm

ffffffffffffff
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Reminds me of lvl 1-10's dueling in Goldshire...
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby The Great JT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Truly a greater battle of wills there never has been nor ever shall there be again.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm

And so... the two beings had a slap fight for ages... at least until Krom some where in the background was annoyed by at and kicked them both..
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby vergil77 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 pm

I wonder who will bring Horace back to life now, that Gretta doesn't love him anymore.

Also, looks like Marmalade took care of his feet since he retrieved his consciousness.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Keydar » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 pm

vergil77 wrote:I wonder who will bring Horace back to life now, that Gretta doesn't love him anymore.

Also, looks like Marmalade took care of his feet since he retrieved his consciousness.


I totally thought about this as I drew the feet. I didn't want to draw marmalade's annoying toenails since I'm a lazy bastard, and I just rationalized it by telling myself that Marmalade's hygiene improved with intelligence.
Last edited by Keydar on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Keydar wrote:
vergil77 wrote:I wonder who will bring Horace back to life now, that Gretta doesn't love him anymore.

Also, looks like Marmalade took care of his feet since he retrieved his consciousness.


I totally thought about this as I drew the feet. I didn't want to draw marmalade's annoying toenails since I'm a lazy bastard, and I just rationalized it by telling myself that Marmalade's hygiene improved with intelligence.

So, it wasn't obfuscating stupidity all along until he got proper equipment?
Then how...
Narya's equipment.
Intelligence bonus.

Oooh, so THAT's how it works here...
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Keydar wrote:
vergil77 wrote:I wonder who will bring Horace back to life now, that Gretta doesn't love him anymore.

Also, looks like Marmalade took care of his feet since he retrieved his consciousness.


I totally thought about this as I drew the feet. I didn't want to draw marmalade's annoying toenails since I'm a lazy bastard, and I just rationalized it by telling myself that Marmalade's hygiene improved with intelligence.

So, it wasn't obfuscating stupidity all along until he got proper equipment?
Then how...
Narya's equipment.
Intelligence bonus.

Oooh, so THAT's how it works here...


Yeah, remember Narya gave Donald an intelligence buff and he got smart until Krom screwed him over.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby 501warhead » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 am

Marmalade VS. Narya, slap fight!
Go Marmalade!...erm...I meen Narya.
Image

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
User avatar
501warhead
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Blackrock US.

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:06 am

Slap fight.

[size=0]ITS THE, EYE OF THE TIGER ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT, RISING' UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVALS, AND THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT AND SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMEEETHIIINNNNGGGG, OF THE TIIIIGEERRRR[/size]
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Liljaq » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 am

most epic fight ever lol
Image

Image
User avatar
Liljaq
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am
Location: Washington, DC

Postby Narya » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

that's totally not how i fight...omg... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Image
User avatar
Narya
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:03 am
Location: Thelsamar, Loch Modan

Next

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests