267

Discuss anything about DLC

Postby ergh99 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 am

Gigz with the promise of more Gigz?? Sign me up!

Gigz Fan Seal of Approval *stamp*
ergh99
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

Postby NIkolisko » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 am

W I N
In the eyes of a ranger,The unsuspected stranger,had better known the truth of wrong from right.´Cause the eyes of the ranger are upen you,Any bad you do He´s gonna se.When your in Texas look behind you,´Cause that´s where the rangers´ gonna be.
User avatar
NIkolisko
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am
Location: Texas

Postby Liljaq » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm

that had me laughin all day during class
Image

Image
User avatar
Liljaq
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am
Location: Washington, DC

Postby Knaxia » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Stuff to notice:

-The cat picture is better on his shirt
-"CAT" is now "FELINE"
-both shoes are laced correctly
-Belt is buckled
-shirt isn't coming out anymore on the side.
-I forgot the name of that, but that other thing that allows pants to stay up on both sides.. are also attached correctly.

I didn't know stuff like that could fix themselves with only goggles... I still wonder how Donald actually found how to put those goggles on without problem! I recall a certain "pair of boots" that ended up on his head ;)
Image
User avatar
Knaxia
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:45 pm
Location: Eonar (US)

Postby Elfshifter » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:13 pm

Knaxia wrote:Stuff to notice:

-The cat picture is better on his shirt
-"CAT" is now "FELINE"
-both shoes are laced correctly
-Belt is buckled
-shirt isn't coming out anymore on the side.
-I forgot the name of that, but that other thing that allows pants to stay up on both sides.. are also attached correctly.

I didn't know stuff like that could fix themselves with only goggles... I still wonder how Donald actually found how to put those goggles on without problem! I recall a certain "pair of boots" that ended up on his head ;)


Keydar should have made the goggles on his feet, correct?
The Kung-Fu Bear! Keeping Azeroth cat free since 2006.
User avatar
Elfshifter
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Postby Keydar » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Knaxia wrote:Stuff to notice:

-The cat picture is better on his shirt
-"CAT" is now "FELINE"
-both shoes are laced correctly
-Belt is buckled
-shirt isn't coming out anymore on the side.
-I forgot the name of that, but that other thing that allows pants to stay up on both sides.. are also attached correctly.

I didn't know stuff like that could fix themselves with only goggles... I still wonder how Donald actually found how to put those goggles on without problem! I recall a certain "pair of boots" that ended up on his head ;)


He tried to eat them and missed.
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Postby Aroan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Knaxia wrote:Stuff to notice:

-I forgot the name of that, but that other thing that allows pants to stay up on both sides.. are also attached correctly.


I believe they are called suspenders.

No more evil marmalade this makes me sad. A good question is what cause marmalade to go all dumb in the first place. (the comic where he gets the goggles implies he was smart at one point.)
Aroan
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 8:10 pm

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Keydar has unlocked the achievement:

Best Comic Ever

Keydar has unlocked the achievement:

"I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my comics are!"

I throughly enjoyed the Comic Keydar, hats off to you :)
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Postby SpitfireP7350 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 am

lol, <3 Gigz :):)
User avatar
SpitfireP7350
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:07 am

Postby Epiclich » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Kodykahn wrote:Keydar has unlocked the achievement:

Best Comic Ever

Keydar has unlocked the achievement:

"I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my comics are!"

I throughly enjoyed the Comic Keydar, hats off to you :)


I have to agree best one so far!
Image

Arthas: Father,is it over yet?
King Menethil: No my son you reset on Tuesday.
User avatar
Epiclich
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Location: Hiding in Kroms computer.

Postby 501warhead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 pm

I have to say, Thank you Gigz.
If Donald lived I'd be on the top of the list O.o
Image

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
User avatar
501warhead
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: Blackrock US.

Postby Alcest » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Gabtraf wrote:Gigz's Kitchen again.. she better cook up Marmalade because it needs to be killed with fire.. :|


ICWUTUDIDTHAR XD

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :3
User avatar
Alcest
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 am
Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 am

Alcest wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:Gigz's Kitchen again.. she better cook up Marmalade because it needs to be killed with fire.. :|


ICWUTUDIDTHAR XD

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :3



A better joke would have been one referencing how she should be smearing him across some toast.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby jepo2 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 am

Lawful Good Donald saves the day!
"I'm a good healer!"
jepo2
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:07 am

Previous

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests