Openings in Class/Race combo thing.

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Ok, have fun.

[size=0]Because Dabloxxer is probably another doggymein or a total retard, he probably will be too dumb to press the quote button. Basically what Raptor is saying is: Shut up, go back to kindergarten, and learn your ABC's before attempting to make another post.

You honestly have the worst spelling anyone has EVER seen, even with using a small screen, I bet you aren't even using an iPod anyways.

I think you, aside from the other banned people here, are the living incarnation of Donald.[/size]
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby The Great JT » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Ok, have fun.

Because Dabloxxer is probably another doggymein or a total retard, he probably will be too dumb to press the quote button. Basically what Raptor is saying is: Shut up, go back to kindergarten, and learn your ABC's before attempting to make another post.

You honestly have the worst spelling anyone has EVER seen, even with using a small screen, I bet you aren't even using an iPod anyways.

I think you, aside from the other banned people here, are the living incarnation of Donald.

Ghost, grow a pair if you're gonna be insult someone, don't be a bitch about it.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm

The Great JT wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Ok, have fun.

Because Dabloxxer is probably another doggymein or a total retard, he probably will be too dumb to press the quote button. Basically what Raptor is saying is: Shut up, go back to kindergarten, and learn your ABC's before attempting to make another post.

I think you, aside from the other banned people here, are the living incarnation of Donald.

Ghost, grow a pair if you're gonna be insult someone, don't be a bitch about it.

Sorry THE GREAT JT I was trying to be witty like Raptor was, but obviously I should just stick with the way I troll because OBVIOUSLY I failed at it.

[size=0]PS I DIDN"T LOLOLOL[/size]
Ghost467

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 am

Dabloxxer wrote:And breaking news:
Keydar of lightbringer is not in Dark Legacy guild
The server of lightbringer lacks a nayra and a krom
Gigz on the server lightbringer is a Draenei, not a night elf!!!!!

That's because he's drawing the characters and the guild as the were in VANILLA WoW. Things have changed since then. If you had actually done any research you would have noticed this. But, since you didn't, I'll spell it out for you.

- All the characters in the comic have either left Lightbringer all together or at the very least left Dark Legacy
- Dark Legacy is some kind of alt guild now or something
- 'Gigz' is a dreanei because she either got a race change or you typed in "Gigz" instead of "Gigzarra" and you found an alt
- Cass, our lovely mod, has since gotten a race change to Tuaren
- Pretty sure Krom quit WoW all together to prevent ulcers and so he wouldn't go bald
- I'm sure Narya and his wife server transferred

Long story short, the comic is a fairy tale of the guild as it was 3 expansions ago. All the characters have since moved on to new guilds, servers and/or games.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:34 pm

Liquidrock wrote:

That's because he's drawing the characters and the guild as the were in VANILLA WoW. Things have changed since then. If you had actually done any research you would have noticed this. But, since you didn't, I'll spell it out for you.

- All the characters in the comic have either left Lightbringer all together or at the very least left Dark Legacy
- 'Gigz' is a dreanei because she either got a race change or you typed in "Gigz" instead of "Gigzarra" and you found an alt
- Pretty sure Krom quit WoW all together to prevent ulcers and so he wouldn't go bald

Long story short, the comic is a fairy tale of the guild as it was 3 expansions ago. All the characters have since moved on to new guilds, servers and/or games.

This is quite literally exactly what I said in my other post, with a few more in-depth details.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:

This is quite literally exactly what I said in my other post, with a few more in-depth details.

You have a problem with being vague, and when dealing with idiots you have to be really blunt. So, I dumbed things down for him.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Liquidrock wrote:You have a problem with being vague, and when dealing with idiots you have to be really blunt. So, I dumbed things down for him.

I still don't think he will understand it.
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Liquidrock wrote:You have a problem with being vague, and when dealing with idiots you have to be really blunt. So, I dumbed things down for him.

An excellent point you make. :C I'm either too vague or too blunt and people think I'm just trying to be mean.
Raptorbane

Previous

Return to WoW