Dick moments.

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Dick moments.

Postby Bobson » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 am

It's simple: post about moments when you have been a dick. Primarily in WoW, but if you are really happy to tell, what the hell, IRL too. :D

I'll start.
On one of my (many many) alts, a druid, I was with a friend in Uldaman. I was the tank and he was the healer. Anyway, it was a pretty neat group and we were breezing through pretty much everything. We reached Grimlok and downed him. No trouble. He drops Grimlok's Charge: http://www.wowhead.com/item=9416 . Of course, I need on it. A warrior DPS does too. He wins. I say, mildly annoyed, "WTF". He answers back "WTF you noob, druids cant wear polearms!" I was wearing another polearm, and said "lol, look at what I am wearing." he then answered "w/e, bastard-dick".

My friend initiated a vote-kick. Reason "Calling my friend a bastard-dick."
He got kicked! :twisted:
Another guy then called us noobs and left too. We turned to the last stranger and asked: "You got something to add?" He hadn't and stayed until the end.

Evil has never been so delightful! :twisted:
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby magic » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Seems to me you did not really have much of an example though, seeing as the warrior was the dick there :p

My worst example really, was at the start of a Blackrock depths run. This was before the pug tool was invented as well, so pygs were assembled through much yelling in trade chat. BRD is kinda huge, so unless the entire pug agrees which quests to do and which bosses are on the hitlist, it's gonna be hell, and most pugs were.

So we had a pug together, we had all agreed this was gonna be a run for the emperor, just clearing the bar and the molten core attunement. We are 2 trash pulls in, when someone starts going "Can we do jailbreak?". Someone else pipes in, "I wanna kill Bael'gar".

I'm just thinking, "not again", leaves party saying "fuck this, I hate BRD" and hearthstones. I sorta felt bad for the two who presumably intended to follow the plan we had agreed on, but it just felt like it was gonna be another frustrating quarreling run, when we had really, supposedly, agreed where to go, but that was the last time I entered BRD unless it was a guild run.
User avatar
magic
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 am

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I dropped smoke bomb on a flagged mage who was kiting 3 mobs and vanished.

He died.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm

Back during BC I used to kill lowbies in the Wetlands on my Horde toon with Mechanical Sheep.
Last edited by Liquidrock on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 pm

When people asked how to get to IF or Stormwind, I told them to hit ALT F4 at the same time so it can port them there.

(Also used in BGs in AV or etc, to get people in my party to join me in battle)
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 am

Gabtraf wrote:When people asked how to get to IF or Stormwind, I told them to hit ALT F4 at the same time so it can port them there.

(Also used in BGs in AV or etc, to get people in my party to join me in battle)


I used to have a macro that I would hit at the start if AV.

/bg Idiot Check!!!!
/emote has reported you as being AFK, please type /AFK into your chat box to remove your AFK Status. If your AFK Status is not removed in 1 minute you will be kicked from the Battleground. Thank you, and enjoy Alterac Valley.



I used to have a friend back during TBC who would constantly aggro the world boss in Hellfire on his flying mount than fly away. This caused the boss to do his yelling speech, he would literally do this for hours on end.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 am

Back in the first day of WoW (Literallly!) there was this guy who joined our guild (While we were about level 6) he was a jerk and we had rules for guild chat, he ended up kicked and joined 11 other different guilds, and got kicked out of all of them (including his own).

There was this Human Paladin in TM who would steal all of my quest kills, so I got on my main, and every mob he was going for I killed it, he ragequit and I was happy questing again.

This one was recently, I was in a DM and the Tank was being a jerk. So we got to Knott and got the quest for the Ogre Tanin, he takes it and ragequits while we have a bunch of mobs on us, we win and another tank comes in. We get to the last boss and some stupid DPS decides that he wants to go up to the mob and die. No one gets aggro but I have to rez him, I of course get aggro and I kick him for the reason: Dumbass, go play with Elmo. DM was never finished.


Yesterday a Gnome Mage was flagged in Twilight Highlands, he be ded nao.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Thaat One Guy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:52 am

a few days ago i was seeing a guy in trade that was buying guild signatures for 10g, someone quickly replied with "how bout 20g?" he agreed... from that point on the guy offered 20g for each signature, i reminded him over trade that someone can sign and join a guild which would remove the signature, and basically rob him of his 20g, he let me know (in an obnoxious manor) that he knew of the risks.. i got 100g off him before he started his guild up
User avatar
Thaat One Guy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 am

Postby Tachy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

I was camping Jadefang after reading about her on WoWhead that morning. I would log in and out periodically to check and found myself conversing with a druid and....someone else, a dwarf, while waiting. The dwarf left after a while and left me and the druid to talk. She went AFK, I went to take a shower...I came back and found Jadefang not five minutes after being back.

I poked the druid; she didn't respond. So I went ahead and killed Jadefang, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

She later messaged me angrily and asked how long I'd been camping her. I told her the truth, I'd just started that day, and that she'd spawned only minutes before. She'd missed it by just that much--she'd been camping that spot for nearly two weeks, she said.

I felt terrible.

But then I looked at my new shale spider pet....and didn't feel so guilty anymore. :)
Image

Because we all know asystole is the only steady rhythm.
Tachy
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Tachy wrote:I was camping Jadefang after reading about her on WoWhead that morning. I would log in and out periodically to check and found myself conversing with a druid and....someone else, a dwarf, while waiting. The dwarf left after a while and left me and the druid to talk. She went AFK, I went to take a shower...I came back and found Jadefang not five minutes after being back.

I poked the druid; she didn't respond. So I went ahead and killed Jadefang, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

She later messaged me angrily and asked how long I'd been camping her. I told her the truth, I'd just started that day, and that she'd spawned only minutes before. She'd missed it by just that much--she'd been camping that spot for nearly two weeks, she said.

I felt terrible.

But then I looked at my new shale spider pet....and didn't feel so guilty anymore. :)


On the topic of non-combat pet camping, I remember I shadowstepped to kill the ravasaur that drops the green raptor pet before an orc warlock could deathcoil it, then I promptly learned it right in front of him. I turned to look who it even was and it was actually a friend of mine. DERP

So I logged into his vent and went
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Tachy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 am

Did Grim Batol just now. Healer sucked, nuff said. We pulled trash before the second boss (forgemaster) and ended up pulling the boss too by accident. Everyone dies but me; I run, hoping I can de-aggro him. Nope. Instead, I reach the entrance where the healer is arriving, pause, and leave group, leaving him to possibly die another death at the entrance where I've left the boss with him.

I kind of felt bad, and then dissolved into a fit of giggling.
Image

Because we all know asystole is the only steady rhythm.
Tachy
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 am

Tachy wrote:Did Grim Batol just now. Healer sucked, nuff said. We pulled trash before the second boss (forgemaster) and ended up pulling the boss too by accident. Everyone dies but me; I run, hoping I can de-aggro him. Nope. Instead, I reach the entrance where the healer is arriving, pause, and leave group, leaving him to possibly die another death at the entrance where I've left the boss with him.

I kind of felt bad, and then dissolved into a fit of giggling.


Pff, my boyfriend plays a holy priest and has a nasty habit of snarking the -shit- out of anyone who is bad (I find it both hilarious and endearing). When snark doesn't make them stop sucking, he lets them die and follows up with "Now you're already playing better". I don't think he's ever ditched out of a group with bad people; he just makes the bad people leave.

Outside of instances though he is a wimp. :C
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Tachy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm

I have a friend who does that too...except she just likes being mean to people and telling them to "eat me." Then people get mad and bicker and it makes me sad. :( Why can't we all just get along? :D

But then things would be so boring.....
Image

Because we all know asystole is the only steady rhythm.
Tachy
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Tachy wrote:I have a friend who does that too...except she just likes being mean to people and telling them to "eat me." Then people get mad and bicker and it makes me sad. :( Why can't we all just get along? :D

But then things would be so boring.....


They should just eat her and get it over with.

*slapped*
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Thaat One Guy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 pm

i just did this last night, ok so i was doin my bi-weekly alliance pet transfer to horde and i noticed a lvl 1 troll sitting next to the auctioneer.. well why else would a low lvl alt be at the neutral AH of there not doin high valuable item transfers? so i pop open the AH and by all that is glory 4 maelstrom crystals in for 1g, i promptly bought them and went about my business
User avatar
Thaat One Guy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 am

Next

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests