If you could change one thing in WoW, what would it be?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 pm

residentgood wrote:I would like to see various mounts, pets, etc. in the game have actions. For example, the new camel mount could run around cities and outposts spitting on fellow players and/or enemy players. Maybe the drakes could breathe fire, ice, shadow spells, etc. on enemy players (until they attacked back and you lost your mount). Maybe the pet skunk could cause a stink in the AH so everyone would be running around dazed or crying or something for 5 seconds or so.

you could type /spit
/breathefire
/stink

whatever.

Except Blizzard has stated they don't want mounted combat outside vehicles, and it'd be unfair for every reason imaginable. EG My flying protodrake spits fire onto your level 25 with his silly little standard issue raptor. He can't do anything about it because I am flying away now, only to return and spit more fire on him.

When you make a change that is going to affect a large amount of people, you've gotta make sure it's balanced for everyone, or a lot of people will bitch (as opposed to people who just bitch to be bitches).

"Raptorbane this thread isn't for proving people wrong geez"

IT IS NOW [[more of the same]]
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Kills rogues instantly.

spelling.
Last edited by Ghost467 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Ghost467 wrote:A crown that drops off of every mob in the game 100% and when right clicked, it makes Raptorbane queen of the internet for 10 minutes.

And if you don't right click it within 10 minutes, you die and lose all of your gear/backpacks.

That's silly, what a useless item.

I'm already queen of the internet
Raptorbane

Postby Uzrg » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:16 pm

If i could, i'd insert MORE things that can 1 shot you, and more creeper Whale Shark like mobs.
Uzrg

Postby Aulareborn » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

For me, I would change the druid trees back to a shapeshift. Who cares if we can't show off our gear like Blizz said was the motive behind it, none of the other specs can.
Aulareborn

Postby Rales » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 am

I would like to see more effect on the emotes. For example; so that on /hug [target] it actually makes your char hug that target than just "You hug [target]" in text. Or that your char actually shrugs rather than just: "You shrug. Who knows?"

But I guess some of that is just impossible because of the non-existent collision between players. /turn collision on 8)
Rales lvl85 BM/MM Hunter
Mirrawr lvl85 Disc/Holy Priest
Rales

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:05 am

Rales wrote:I would like to see more effect on the emotes. For example; so that on /hug [target] it actually makes your char hug that target than just "You hug [target]" in text. Or that your char actually shrugs rather than just: "You shrug. Who knows?"

But I guess some of that is just impossible because of the non-existent collision between players. /turn collision on 8)

Collision in WoW would kind of suck in places like the AH :T I think not being able to hug someone is a fair price to pay to not have to slide underneath everyone to buy that maelstrom crystal someone allegedly put up for 3g by mistake.
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 am

Something that kills Frost Mages and Resto Druids.

Instantly.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Thaat One Guy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

something ive attempted to do many times in the past, all in vein.. organize my character list...

also a few more character slots would be nice...
Thaat One Guy

Postby Jomjo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Something that auto-mutes the qq'ers after patches and shit.
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Jomjo wrote:Something that auto-mutes the qq'ers after patches and shit.

/leave Trade
Raptorbane

Postby Rales » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 am

Raptorbane wrote:Collision in WoW would kind of suck in places like the AH :T I think not being able to hug someone is a fair price to pay to not have to slide underneath everyone to buy that maelstrom crystal someone allegedly put up for 3g by mistake.

True.
But it could also cause hilarious situations. :lol:

Thou.
Shalt.
Not.
Pass!

edited for Raptor :wink:
Last edited by Rales on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rales lvl85 BM/MM Hunter
Mirrawr lvl85 Disc/Holy Priest
Rales

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 am

Rales wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:Collision in WoW would kind of suck in places like the AH :T I think not being able to hug someone is a fair price to pay to not have to slide underneath everyone to buy that maelstrom crystal someone allegedly put up for 3g by mistake.

True.
But it could also cause hilarious situations. :lol:

Thou.
Shall.
Not.
Pass!

Thou shalt not ruin thine quotes with poor remembrance and spelling!
Raptorbane

Postby Marcis » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:03 am

Remove this "interrupt in 2 secs or die" from many Cata HC boses :x
Marcis

Postby Tachy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 am

Hey, that's what makes things interesting! It's not button-mashing/face-rolling anymore... they changed the pally rotation a lot and I hated it in the beginning but think it's more interesting now. If it were straightforward with tank 'n spank still, well, it'd be quite boring.

Because we all know asystole is the only steady rhythm.
Tachy

PreviousNext

Return to WoW