Dick moments.

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Ghost467 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Thaat One Guy wrote:i just did this last night, ok so i was doin my bi-weekly alliance pet transfer to horde and i noticed a lvl 1 troll sitting next to the auctioneer.. well why else would a low lvl alt be at the neutral AH of there not doin high valuable item transfers? so i pop open the AH and by all that is glory 4 maelstrom crystals in for 1g, i promptly bought them and went about my business

You're a jackass.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Thaat One Guy wrote:i just did this last night, ok so i was doin my bi-weekly alliance pet transfer to horde and i noticed a lvl 1 troll sitting next to the auctioneer.. well why else would a low lvl alt be at the neutral AH of there not doin high valuable item transfers? so i pop open the AH and by all that is glory 4 maelstrom crystals in for 1g, i promptly bought them and went about my business

You're a jackass.

Nonsense, we're all turds here. This one may fit in well.
Raptorbane

Postby Thaat One Guy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
You're a jackass.

i suppose at the risk of making me less of a jackass, i should let you know i gave them back...

edit: i dont know how to get the quote to be a quote box...
Last edited by Thaat One Guy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thaat One Guy

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am

Thaat One Guy wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
You're a jackass.

i suppose at the risk of making me less of a jackass, i should let you know i gave them back...

edit: i dont know how to get the quote to be a quote box...

You have to be enabling BBCode in your posts, so if you're disabling it it's not going to work.

Also don't mind Ghost, he's just a turd. Your icon kinda grosses me out though ;A;
Raptorbane

Postby Noobydruid » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am

A buddy and i were in hellfire on our mains and we saw this one lvl 85 tauren pally there, with 160k hp (holy cow!).

So we stupidly thought that two lvl 85 dk's would take down one lvl 85 pally.. we were wrong.

We were both ticked off cause we got killed by one pally, so we killed his little lvl 66 goblin friend several times :D

Personally, when i died, i waited for the goblin dude to rez just so i could rez the second he did and kill him once again. I'm sure the innocent goblin dude was pretty ticked off.

Also, we used to go to the blood elf starting area and kill level 3s dozens of times... :D
Yes, I know, we are jerks.
Noobydruid

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Noobydruid wrote:Also, we used to go to the blood elf starting area and kill level 3s dozens of times... :D

Any lowbie stupid enough to be flagged in a starter zone deserves to die.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
Noobydruid wrote:Also, we used to go to the blood elf starting area and kill level 3s dozens of times... :D

Ever think its a PvP server, jackass?
Ghost467

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:

Ever think its a PvP server, jackass?

Are you stupid? Actually, don't answer that, I already know.

Even on PvP servers you can't be attacked in a starter zone UNLESS YOU FLAG YOURSELF. Hence me saying, "Any lowbie stupid enough to flag themselves in a starter zone deserves to die." He said lvl 3's so it's not like they just traveled from a contested zone or anything.
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Ever think its a PvP server, jackass?

Geez ghost, I haven't ever even played a PvP server and I know you have to be level 20 before you get permanently flagged.
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Raptorbane wrote:

Geez ghost, I haven't ever even played a PvP server and I know you have to be level 20 before you get permanently flagged.

I've never played on a PvP server.
Ghost467

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Raptorbane wrote:

That's not how it works either, if you're in a friendly zone you cannot be attacked by the enemy unless you're flagged for PvP. You flag yourself by attacking an enemy of the opposing faction, manually flagging yourself, or if you travel in from a contested territory you'll be flagged for a short while. This was how it was when I quit, unless Blizz changed it it will still be the same.

Ghost467 wrote:I've never played on a PvP server.

You should try it. I can only play on PvP servers, just the rush of having to fight off enemies and having to constantly watch your back knowing you could be jumped at any moment, it adds a fun element to the game.
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 am

Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

That's not how it works either, if you're in a friendly zone you cannot be attacked by the enemy unless you're flagged for PvP. You flag yourself by attacking an enemy of the opposing faction, manually flagging yourself, or if you travel in from a contested territory you'll be flagged for a short while. This was how it was when I quit, unless Blizz changed it it will still be the same.

You should try it. I can only play on PvP servers, just the rush of having to fight off enemies and having to constantly watch your back knowing you could be jumped at any moment, it adds a fun element to the game.

You unflag in friendly cities? 8| I didn't know that. I just know that after level 20 your flag will stay on while you're out in the wilderness.
Raptorbane

Postby Noobydruid » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 am

Just to clear things up, the level 3's were flagged. And it wasn't on a PvP server. We just found them, flagged... stupid noobs were soon dead noobs :'D
Noobydruid

Postby Thaat One Guy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

You unflag in friendly cities? 8| I didn't know that. I just know that after level 20 your flag will stay on while you're out in the wilderness.

any friendly zone ie: westfall, elwyn forest, dun morogh, loch modan are all friendly zones for alliance. northern barrens, silverpine, mulgor, azshara are all horde friendly zones. but places like redridge, darkshire, wetlands and southern barrens are all contested i love pvp servers.. im horrible at it but i love it.
Thaat One Guy

Postby Thaat One Guy » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am

anyway back on track, last night i had a random group for SM GY and i was playing my bad ass warrior tank, well about 5 mobs into the instance a set of blue BOE leather boots drop, i see the hunter need so i respectfully pass and the warlock decides to need as well, he won, i ask calmly "would you care to explain why you needed on a pare of items that you can clearly not use?" he replied "becuz i want to sell them in the AH". from that point on i refused to go any further while he was in the group, i stopped it for 15 mins while the boot timer finished counting down. and i feel this is a dick moment for me because i forced a 5 min dungeon to last 3 times as long, forcing everyone else to wait. the hunter and healer agreed with my decision..
Thaat One Guy

PreviousNext

Return to WoW