Hello?

Discuss anything!

Hello?

Postby Bobson » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

As I hear the howling winds, and see the tumbleweed rolling across a vast, endless desert with only a skull of a cow to greet me, I have but one question.

Where the fuck is everybody? :?
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby The Great JT » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 pm

We're in hiding.

That or planning the hostile (read "violent") takeover of the Internet.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:52 pm

No one here but us chickens...
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 pm

busy creating
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:59 am

No one is home, go away.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

At the fridge.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Who else feels the need to hit the quote button on everyone one of Ghost's posts just to check for his retarded invisible text jokes? I know I can't be the only one.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Ghost467 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:11 pm

My ruse is working.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 am

Liquidrock wrote:Who else feels the need to hit the quote button on everyone one of Ghost's posts just to check for his retarded invisible text jokes? I know I can't be the only one.

Well it's not like he does it all the time...
[size=0]You know, LIKE ME![/size]
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:Who else feels the need to hit the quote button on everyone one of Ghost's posts just to check for his retarded invisible text jokes? I know I can't be the only one.

Well it's not like he does it all the time...
[size=0]You know, LIKE ME![/size]


it's almost like he's been being predictable this whole time or something
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

Why is everyone all in a huff over this?
[size=0]lolumad?[/size]
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

There isn't much else to be in a huff about, unless we want to pick on Jomjo some more.

Also no, just bored.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Jomjo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:11 pm

well umm.... i guess you could do that. If you are really that bored and need to raise your self esteem over some text then go off into your life as if you accomplished something then go ahead. If you don't have a life go blog about how you won this imaginary war between you and you. Or do that thing whats his face does and just change what i say in a quote or w.e. Gave you some options, so... Enjoi!
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Jomjo wrote:well umm.... i guess you could do that. If you are really that bored and need to raise your self esteem over some text then go off into your life as if you accomplished something then go ahead. If you don't have a life go blog about how you won this imaginary war between you and you. Or do that thing whats his face does and just change what i say in a quote or w.e. Gave you some options, so... Enjoi!


Lol, I don't raise my self-esteem doing this. It's just another of many things that I do in my spare time. Which I apparently have a lot of since people who don't even know me irl have so much insight into my life and the fact that I don't have one. Trolling you is too easy, are you sure you aren't just throwing yourself at me and asking for it? Some crazy psychological masochism going on in here...
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Bright_eyes » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 am

That conversation is the prime example of why the forum died. Good going guys. Good going. HEH. REPEATING IT TWICE MAKES ME COOL HUH GUYS?
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest