Site Icon

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

Postby Gombol » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:24 am

I say...Miji + Krom = Donald...he thinks he is a warrior..yet...he also thought he was a priest in one of the comics...so...yeah >_>
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Harina » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:25 am

kologer0s wrote:why does any1 care about those...its not like it makes the site better.unless of course u want it to look better in bookmarks O.o


Teh forumz trollz strikez againz? Seriously, we are mending a iron string of hatred. The string is attached to my head while the other end is attached to your tongue. I mean, you don't care? Try making a website and let's see. >.>
Image
User avatar
Harina
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 2:34 am

Postby Gombol » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:41 am

Harina wrote:
kologer0s wrote:why does any1 care about those...its not like it makes the site better.unless of course u want it to look better in bookmarks O.o


Teh forumz trollz strikez againz? Seriously, we are mending a iron string of hatred. The string is attached to my head while the other end is attached to your tongue. I mean, you don't care? Try making a website and let's see. >.>


and the forum spammer strikes again :roll:
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Norelim » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:36 am

Image


oh how I love these pics
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
User avatar
Norelim
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:48 am
Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Dubya-t-eef?
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby à» Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Norelim wrote:
Image

oh how I love these pics


At least it's better than the original :roll:

But it's [Epic]
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Orangyish » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:19 am

DONALD
Image

If you see a monster don't run away it has feelings. If it eats you bad luck!
User avatar
Orangyish
Banned
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am
Location: Orbit

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 am

Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.


Oh my god I actually laughed. Like, really hard.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Orangyish » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.


Oh my god I actually laughed. Like, really hard.

Do u hate me or something
Image

If you see a monster don't run away it has feelings. If it eats you bad luck!
User avatar
Orangyish
Banned
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am
Location: Orbit

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 pm

Orangyish wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.


Oh my god I actually laughed. Like, really hard.

Do u hate me or something


Yes.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Orangyish » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Orangyish wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.


Oh my god I actually laughed. Like, really hard.

Do u hate me or something


Yes.

Why
Image

If you see a monster don't run away it has feelings. If it eats you bad luck!
User avatar
Orangyish
Banned
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am
Location: Orbit

Postby Aulareborn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 am

Because you are ruining this forums for everyone with your necros.
Image
User avatar
Aulareborn
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Azeroth, where else?

Postby Orangyish » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 am

Aulareborn wrote:Because you are ruining this forums for everyone with your necros.

I've nearly done anything
Image

If you see a monster don't run away it has feelings. If it eats you bad luck!
User avatar
Orangyish
Banned
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 am
Location: Orbit

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 am

Orangyish wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Dude, you necro'd a thread thats the same age as you.


Oh my god I actually laughed. Like, really hard.

Do u hate me or something


YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

PreviousNext

Return to Site Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest