End-End-Game Wow

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

End-End-Game Wow

Postby Kodykahn » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 pm

The final boss.. will be Diablo.. just saying, he died in the first came, came back in the 2nd, died in the 2nd is supposedly coming back in the third, by the end of wow.. he'll probably game hope and be like RWAR! and we'll be like O.o; The fel?!

You know.. just a random thought in my head, since they are both blizzard games -shrugs-
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:42 am

Then Kerrigan will control all of the leftover silithids and they'll take over the world.

Except not.

Also I never really understood why people replace "hell" with "fel", especially when roleplaying in WoW. I mean, it doesn't really make you seem that much more in-character, if anything it just makes your character look like a pansy, squeamish turd who is afraid of swearing, considering actual characters actually say "hell" on a regular basis.
Raptorbane

Postby Jomjo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:50 am

I don't think that would happen, it wouldn't fit the lore. Wc3 was the base lore up to wotlk. Last pack was ice this one is fire...the fire melts the ice... I wouldnt be surprised if the next pack would be water and the naga took over.

Btw, there's a little more profanity in wow. When I was on this quest, this Orc yelled,"thrall's balls!" which was weird and quite humorous. (sips tea)
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Sethlaw » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:24 pm

The very very very end last arch boss in wow is going to be a murloc.
It takes an army to kill a paladin and an army of paladins to kill anything
Sethlaw

Postby Ghost467 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 pm

The last boss will be Kenny Rogers.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Kodykahn » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 pm

I was just trying to be humorous, becasue reguardless of what happens, Diablo seems to always come back, we shattered his damn soulstone in two, but he's coming back in three, thus, I swear he can do anything, including jump into WoW. *nods*
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 am

Jomjo wrote:Btw, there's a little more profanity in wow. When I was on this quest, this Orc yelled,"thrall's balls!" which was weird and quite humorous. (sips tea)

Where the hell does that happen :I
Raptorbane

Postby Cass » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:23 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Jomjo wrote:Btw, there's a little more profanity in wow. When I was on this quest, this Orc yelled,"thrall's balls!" which was weird and quite humorous. (sips tea)

What she said! O.o

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Cass wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

What she said! O.o

The closest I can imagine is maybe he shouted something like Throm'ka or that growly sounding "Grom____" orc that pretty much any orc npc will say when you click them.
Raptorbane

Postby Jomjo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scCqlHQhzw

heres a link to the audio, it was a quest in vashj'ir, our boat sunk but there was air left in it so people could breath then the naga attacked and stuff. if i find the name ill put it in. :)

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25949/bloo ... r#comments!
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Jomjo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scCqlHQhzw

heres a link to the audio, it was a quest in vashj'ir, our boat sunk but there was air left in it so people could breath then the naga attacked and stuff. if i find the name ill put it in. :)

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25949/bloo ... r#comments!

Wow, that's actually quite impressive. I can't believe that actually made it to live (and has stayed there!). Then again, they muted /silly outside of parties so that all the less-than-sfw Worgen jokes wouldn't get the female Draenei treatment X:

(Female Draenei have only -2- /sillies left after the censor culling. Amaaaazing.)
Raptorbane

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

Raptorbane wrote:

If you watch the Movie after you kill diablo, and complete the final quest, you see the "Hero" charater shattering TWO soulstones on the Hell forge, one is mephisto's the other is Diablo's, since Baal's is being held by the cowardly dude at that point and time, thus his soul stone has been shattered at the end of two.
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Re: End-End-Game Wow

Postby Gombol » Sat May 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Honestly. WoW End-Game has been going downhill for AGES now. Vanilla = Best, sure, was hard to get a full raid, but it was more fun. TBC = Smaller raids, easier, but still a slight challange, WOTLK = Blizzard held your hand while nerfing everything and giving away free epics. Cata = Harder then WOTLK, but still rather easy when compared to Vanilla / TBC.

And it's only fun if you can find a GOOD guild with people who Know. How. To. Play. Witch is a Raid on itself. Applied to one before, insulted my job. Insulted that I lived at home (When it's about £500 cheaper then living alone. In a flat.) and down right insulted everything about me. That's a bad guild, bad attitude = bad raiders. True story.
Gombol

Postby Ghost467 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:10 am

Oh boo hoo Gombol, you know Blizzard will never revert to the hardcore.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 5:47 am

"Witch is a raid on itself" lol oh man I haven't seen anyone make that error since Kindergarten.

NOW THEN, LET'S GET TO WORK!

Gombol wrote:Honestly. WoW End-Game has been going downhill for AGES now. Vanilla = Best, sure, was hard to get a full raid, but it was more fun.

Did you even play in Vanilla? That wasn't fun, that was a horrible horrible nightmare. Raids were HUGE so there was nothing even remotely fun about them. I recall running MC for the first six times and I don't remember four people from any of them, because there was no personality to it. It was just push your forward key and auto-attack afk. There is nothing fun about throwing yourself repeatedly at a monster until it dies, and there never will be anything fun about that.

Gombol wrote:TBC = Smaller raids, easier, but still a slight challange

BC stepped it up by actually making you have to pay attention and -do shit- so that you felt a little more important, and by shrinking down raid size to 25 it was made a bit more personal. I still remember the names of all 22 regular raid members I raided with during BC.

Gombol wrote: WOTLK = Blizzard held your hand while nerfing everything and giving away free epics.

WotLK was shit, no arguments there.

Gombol wrote:Cata = Harder then WOTLK, but still rather easy when compared to Vanilla / TBC.

Cata raiding is probably some of the most fun raiding I've ever had. The heroics are fun, the raids are fun. Fun fun fun, I think you're just a cynical jerk who can't enjoy change, as evidenced by your strong love of a giant steaming pile of horse shit.

Gombol wrote:And it's only fun if you can find a GOOD guild with people who Know. How. To. Play. Witch is a Raid on itself. Applied to one before, insulted my job. Insulted that I lived at home (When it's about £500 cheaper then living alone. In a flat.) and down right insulted everything about me. That's a bad guild, bad attitude = bad raiders. True story.

I'm sorry but all I see when I read this is "boo hoo some people on the internet insulted me and ruined a game for me forever, I will never get over this boo hoo".
Raptorbane

Next

Return to WoW