Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Cass » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 am

Both of my humans are black. I have never had anyone comment on it. Honestly, I have never even noticed how many other black characters I've seen in-game....

The Great JT wrote:Also just something else I thought might be funny, this comic officially has more black people in it than the game it's based off of. I think I can count the total number of black people in WoW I've seen on one stump that used to be a hand.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
The Great JT wrote:Also just something else I thought might be funny, this comic officially has more black people in it than the game it's based off of. I think I can count the total number of black people in WoW I've seen on one stump that used to be a hand.

I prided myself in being the only black Paladin on my server before I quit.

I recently changed my worgen's black fur (which is tied to one of the whitest human skins) to white fur, only to find that the whitest fur is tied to the darker skin. Why is that, I wonder. I would rather be black in both forms instead of just one :T

Also Lanthroviel your April Fools icon's lineart style makes me think of MSPaint Adventures. I am happified for it.
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 am

Raptorbane wrote:I recently changed my worgen's black fur (which is tied to one of the whitest human skins) to white fur, only to find that the whitest fur is tied to the darker skin. Why is that, I wonder. I would rather be black in both forms instead of just one :T

Also Lanthroviel your April Fools icon's lineart style makes me think of MSPaint Adventures. I am happified for it.

Not sure maybe to tie in the opposites of the spectrum? All I know is that when cata came out my friend is a big fan of wolves, and white hair.. (I blame anime and a few games..and the fact that he's a furry)
So when he saw his human form in the game he was like, "Glad to see we get the badass color of white fur.." Yeah, for me I honestly have no idea how the color spectrum works..

Also, loved the fact that Krom is enjoying tormenting Donald..
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby The Great JT » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Cass wrote:Both of my humans are black. I have never had anyone comment on it. Honestly, I have never even noticed how many other black characters I've seen in-game....

I only say that because I've only ever seen ONE black human character on my server. That being my Warrior.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Jomjo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 pm

whats the point of this conversation?
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Cass » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Bucket.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Jomjo wrote:whats the point of this conversation?

Does there have to be a point?
Raptorbane

Postby Metus » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 am

Well, there is always William. I'm sure everyone has seen him, hard to ignore when he's running around, now crying even.
Metus

Postby Jomjo » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 am

yes
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Agatha » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Post count ! Trololololo

hello
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Previous