If you could change one thing in WoW, what would it be?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Cass » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:58 am

I won't go into my personal reasons for disliking Cata. However, six years of WoW was a good run for me. I rarely even game if at all anymore. But when I do, it's in Rift. Decent game, loving the lore.

In the meantime, I have taken up a much healthier hobby!

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Cass » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Cass, killer of threads. Defiler of forums!!

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Agatha » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 am

And her trusty side girl AGI ? No .. not really
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 am

Cass wrote:Cass, killer of threads. Defiler of forums!!

Ffffuuuuh D: Ohey Cass, I went back to Horde X: I'm the secksiest little goblin there ever was. So if I could change one thing about WoW

I'd turn the worst Horde players (of which on my realm there are fewer than Alliance) into Alliance.
Raptorbane

Postby Ghost467 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Raptorbane wrote:I went back to Horde

Once you go Horde, you will most likely never go back.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Re: If you could change one thing in WoW, what would it be?

Postby Gombol » Sat May 14, 2011 12:56 pm

I would make it so Blizz didn't make everything for Casuals. Nerfing Instances / raids, making classes easier to play, making mounts easier to get, making epics easier to get, making leveling so easy. See where I'm going with this?
Gombol

Postby Ghost467 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:00 am

Gombol wrote:I would make it so Blizz didn't make everything for Casuals. Nerfing Instances / raids, making classes easier to play, making mounts easier to get, making epics easier to get, making leveling so easy. See where I'm going with this?

Good luck finding anyone to play with when they all migrate to Rift.

Or you could build a time machine and go back to Classic WoW.
(I'm sure you weren't born yet though.)
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 5:48 am

Ghost467 wrote:
Gombol wrote:I would make it so Blizz didn't make everything for Casuals. Nerfing Instances / raids, making classes easier to play, making mounts easier to get, making epics easier to get, making leveling so easy. See where I'm going with this?

trying too hard

crying too much about something nobody cares about
Raptorbane

Postby Gombol » Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 am

Ghost467 wrote:

Odds are I'm older then you. So. Fail.

Raptorbane wrote:crying too much about something nobody cares about

Lots do. So. Fail.
Gombol

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 am

Gombol wrote:
Ghostl wrote:Good luck finding anyone to play with when they all migrate to Rift.

Odds are I'm older then you. So. Fail.

*than

also stupid meme

Raptorbane wrote:crying too much about something nobody cares about

Lots do. So. Fail.

Lots of people cut their wrists, are you gonna do that too?

Edit: holy shit broken quotes all over the place aeaueaeuaeuae
Raptorbane

Postby Usagi-Zakura » Wed May 18, 2011 9:31 pm

- Make companion-pets renameable.
- Make it possible to switch faction without switching race, and make it an extremely hard quest-chain to prevent everyone and their grandmother from doing it. Too bad then people would start whining it was too hard causing Blizz to nerf it, and then everyone and their grandmother starts doing it...sigh. All in all its a bad idea, I don't think it would work very well and SOMEONE would complain about it.
Usagi-Zakura

Postby Raptorbane » Thu May 19, 2011 9:17 am

Usagi-Zakura wrote:- Make companion-pets renameable.
- Make it possible to switch faction without switching race, and make it an extremely hard quest-chain to prevent everyone and their grandmother from doing it. Too bad then people would start whining it was too hard causing Blizz to nerf it, and then everyone and their grandmother starts doing it...sigh. All in all its a bad idea, I don't think it would work very well and SOMEONE would complain about it.

On the plus side, there's always the chance it will take them six years to fix it (RAZORGORE RAZORGORE RAZORGORE)
Raptorbane

Wintergrasp.

Postby Xist » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey guys, this is my first post. I did not purchase Mists so that I would not fail school. There is a nagging voice telling me this is not any better, but I cannot report it for harassment.

I quest on alts once a week or two and log in once or twice a day to play the Auction House. I regularly find myself in Northrend and always go out of my way to avoid the zone. It really seems like the PvP flag occupies twice the actual zone's area, but so far that has only been a nuisance.

What I hate is when I decide to cut straight across, dismount mid-air, and fall to my death. I finally used the equipment manager so I could remove my gear when the ground came up at me.

One time I landed on top of a building and it sent me to the other faction's graveyard. I could not reach my corpse or the correct healer. The stuck button did not do any good. I finally convinced a healer to resurrect me.

I read in the patch notes that they fixed it and it immediately happened to me again.
Xist

Re: Wintergrasp.

Postby Usagi-Zakura » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Xist wrote:Hey guys, this is my first post. I did not purchase Mists so that I would not fail school. There is a nagging voice telling me this is not any better, but I cannot report it for harassment.

I quest on alts once a week or two and log in once or twice a day to play the Auction House. I regularly find myself in Northrend and always go out of my way to avoid the zone. It really seems like the PvP flag occupies twice the actual zone's area, but so far that has only been a nuisance.

What I hate is when I decide to cut straight across, dismount mid-air, and fall to my death. I finally used the equipment manager so I could remove my gear when the ground came up at me.

One time I landed on top of a building and it sent me to the other faction's graveyard. I could not reach my corpse or the correct healer. The stuck button did not do any good. I finally convinced a healer to resurrect me.

I read in the patch notes that they fixed it and it immediately happened to me again.

I take it its Wintergrasp you're talking about? Cuz you can fly freely in that zone now so long as there isn't a battle going on, and if there is you will get a warning and get either teleported into the battle or out of the zone if you chose not to participate. No dismount required.

I got one more thing I would have liked changed now... Retcon it so that Garrosh Hellscream was never made Warchief and give Thrall back his brain.
Honestly what the ef.... This was a stupid idea back in Cataclysm to make him Warchief and now he's gone ahead and ruined one of the few Alliance characters I actually like; Jaina Proudmore. (Though I'll give him one thing; he also killed Rhonin. I appreciate that.)
I BLAME YOU FOR THIS THRALL! I don't even want him back anymore, Let Baine or Vol'jin be Warchief.
Last edited by Usagi-Zakura on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usagi-Zakura

Postby The Great JT » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 pm

The general hatred for the Moon Guard server. Every server has its pervs, people just keep yelling at Moon Guard for theirs roleplaying sex in their characters.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Previous

Return to WoW