286

Discuss anything about DLC

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Wed May 04, 2011 8:04 am

residentgood wrote:i dont understand why he was climbing the tree in the first place.


A contender for Donald of the Year? :P
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby residentgood » Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Kodykahn wrote:
residentgood wrote:i dont understand why he was climbing the tree in the first place.


He wasn't climbing the tree, the mount crashed, and he landed up in the tree, he was climbing down, you read it from the top to the bottom.





oh ok. thanks for explaining. it makes sense now.
residentgood
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: 286

Postby residentgood » Wed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Iskaria wrote:
residentgood wrote:i dont understand why he was climbing the tree in the first place.


A contender for Donald of the Year? :P


i hope so. donald is my favorite!
residentgood
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: 286

Postby Ghost467 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 am

residentgood wrote:
Iskaria wrote:
residentgood wrote:i dont understand why he was climbing the tree in the first place.


A contender for Donald of the Year? :P


i hope so. donald is my favorite!


STRAY AWAY FROM YOUR WAYS, DO NOT END UP LIKE ORANGYISH, REPENT, REPENT AND BEG KEYDAR TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Re: 286

Postby Raptorbane » Thu May 05, 2011 8:22 am

Ghost467 wrote:STRAY AWAY FROM YOUR WAYS, DO NOT END UP LIKE ORANGYISH, REPENT, REPENT AND BEG KEYDAR TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS.


I may or may not regret posting this but oh my god

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23415303/Comp.png
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Thu May 05, 2011 11:37 am

I tittered :)

I joined these forums WAY too late :( I should have joined years ago when I started reading DLC's! Booeh! Missed a lot of good banter I reckon :P
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby Raptorbane » Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Iskaria wrote:I tittered :)

I joined these forums WAY too late :( I should have joined years ago when I started reading DLC's! Booeh! Missed a lot of good banter I reckon :P


Idk if you'd call it good banter but yeeeah, "banter" happens. Most of it is MY FAULT because I can't LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Thu May 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Raptorbane wrote:Idk if you'd call it good banter but yeeeah, "banter" happens. Most of it is MY FAULT because I can't LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE


I would, it's not good banter unless it eventually boils down to a hearty exchange of insults, until the weaker of the lot eventually backs down and begs for mercy :D

That's how I deal with pests in-game... I find it both enjoyable and effective :)
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby Raptorbane » Thu May 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Iskaria wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:Idk if you'd call it good banter but yeeeah, "banter" happens. Most of it is MY FAULT because I can't LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE


I would, it's not good banter unless it eventually boils down to a hearty exchange of insults, until the weaker of the lot eventually backs down and begs for mercy :D

That's how I deal with pests in-game... I find it both enjoyable and effective :)


:I That doesn't sound like good banter at all
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Fri May 06, 2011 2:18 pm

The app has been crashing on me I've been trying to respond >.<
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Anyhoo:

It's only good banter if they can take it, then you usually get a good exchange going, and it often ends amicably, however if they can't it never lasts long.

Generally I would only do it with my cheeky or grumpy friends, or beggars and trade channel bullies if I don't know them.

I've played since early vanilla and I've had no warnings, bans or issues, so it's fair to say that I'm not hurting anyone :) it's more of a public service... reigning in a few egos, silencing a few annoyances
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby Ghost467 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Iskaria wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:Idk if you'd call it good banter but yeeeah, "banter" happens. Most of it is MY FAULT because I can't LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE


I would, it's not good banter unless it eventually boils down to a hearty exchange of insults, until the weaker of the lot eventually backs down and begs for mercy


Nah, thats just what everyone normally does to Jomjo, or any other moron.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Re: 286

Postby Raptorbane » Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Iskaria wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:Idk if you'd call it good banter but yeeeah, "banter" happens. Most of it is MY FAULT because I can't LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE


I would, it's not good banter unless it eventually boils down to a hearty exchange of insults, until the weaker of the lot eventually backs down and begs for mercy


Nah, thats just what everyone normally does to Jomjo, or any other moron.


Jomjo hasn't been here for so long lol, what ever happened to him anyway
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: 286

Postby Iskaria » Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 am

See, not just me :D!
[Polymorph]: "It's not bestiality if it's really humanoid"
Iskaria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 6:26 am
Location: N. Ireland

Re: 286

Postby Raptorbane » Sat May 07, 2011 4:58 am

Iskaria wrote:See, not just me :D!


Ghost isn't really what I'd call a good source of information.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests