I've had a WoW dream!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

It's not so much the addiction, just if it was the last thing you did before bed or if you thought of the game right before you fell asleep.
I am more than man.
I am geek.
Keldoclock

Postby snakefang10 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:06 pm

I have no idea which game I was talking about. Fucked up, whatever it was. Now, I'm going to force my (genius) brain to dream about WoW in a humorous way.

I don't give a crap about my signature, whatever the hell it was when I made that comment. Don't remind me, though, I look back at things I've done and realized how retarded I truly am. DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER!
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
snakefang10

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

It will never, EVER beat my Dragonflight Dome dream. Also known as the A'dal Experience.

Basically I was a green dragonflight drake trapped in a huge-ass dome being forced to fight bronze and red dragonflight with my tiny army of green friends (bronze were fucking us up bad) for freedom. Things were getting grim so we returned to our caves in the little mountains lining the outside of the dome. Suddenly a temple appeared in the center of the dome, so we were like "wtf" and we go and check it out in a truce.

Inside there are pedestals with the crests of the red, green and bronze dragonflights in front of them. The green pedestal had a glass of orange juice on it, the red a plate of bacon, and the bronze a bowl of cereal. As we looked upon this like "wat is this", A'dal floats down from god knows where and says "You should not fight, as you are all a part of this complete breakfast."

Then I woke up.

"What."
Raptorbane

Postby AaronOfMpls » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:17 pm

:lol: Goofy, but cool.

As far as I know, I have yet to have a WoW dream. If I've had any, I've forgotten them before waking up.
~ But it's got spam in it! ~

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
AaronOfMpls

Postby Thaurus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 pm

I never remember my dreams, :\

but if i had/were to dream about WoW. it would include food, the ashbringer, the Lich king, And one death knight with a entire army of undead killing them all *AKA Me*
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Postby gnomeofdeath » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm

My wow dream story that still gets told among my circle of friends was after a day of PVP'ing, trying to get my mounts by farming the badges of honour. I was over at my sister's place playing, and crashed there for the night, i occasionally mutter in my sleep, and this time i woke her, and she came out to the living room to find out what i wanted. it was at that point i had sat up, said while scowling "Damn Rogues", growled and fell back down still asleep. I can't remember that dream, but i'll never forget that instance. (and i had been repeatedly ganked by rogues earlier that day)
gnomeofdeath

Postby Tachy » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

I started having nightmares after starting to heal with my shaman....

Bars flashing everywhere, people dying, numbers....it was horrible. :(

I also have dreams about finding/getting awesome objects (ahem...Vial of the Sands, anyone?) and then wake up and am suddenly sad when I realize it's not true upon logging in... :(

Because we all know asystole is the only steady rhythm.
Tachy

Postby Rales » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 am

I didn't even play Warcraft last night, nor have I played much monday (only healed a guild run in Lost City of Tol'Vir. Loved that instance by the way) but I had a WoW dream last night.

I dreamt I had just finished quests with my Hunter (which I barely play anymore) in Stonecore and I found myself all alone surrounded by mobs thinking:"Oh crap, how the hell am I gonna get myself out of here alive?" So I just started running to where I knew the start and the questgiver was. As soon as I started running, I had mobs on my tail, enabled Aspect of the Cheetah, hoped my pet wouldn't even more mobs by growling and thought:"Keep running or you're screwed." After a while I knew I had a train on my ass but also knew I was close and the mobs would soon give up. I actually made it to the questgiver alive. 8) Then I woke up.
Rales lvl85 BM/MM Hunter
Mirrawr lvl85 Disc/Holy Priest
Rales

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 am

Tachy wrote:I started having nightmares after starting to heal with my shaman....

Bars flashing everywhere, people dying, numbers....it was horrible. :(

I also have dreams about finding/getting awesome objects (ahem...Vial of the Sands, anyone?) and then wake up and am suddenly sad when I realize it's not true upon logging in... :(

A few days after the cata beta opened, I remember sending in my info for beta invites. I fell asleep and had a dream that I got an email accepting me into the beta and I was so overjoyed, I -woke myself up- saying "WTF AM I SLEEPING FOR I GOT A -CATA BETA- INVITE" and it wasn't until I sat down in my chair that I realized that, no, I did not get an invite, AND I NEVER DID.

"Awwww <:CCC"
Raptorbane

Postby Marlux » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Raptorbane wrote:It will never, EVER beat my Dragonflight Dome dream. Also known as the A'dal Experience.

Basically I was a green dragonflight drake trapped in a huge-ass dome being forced to fight bronze and red dragonflight with my tiny army of green friends (bronze were fucking us up bad) for freedom. Things were getting grim so we returned to our caves in the little mountains lining the outside of the dome. Suddenly a temple appeared in the center of the dome, so we were like "wtf" and we go and check it out in a truce.

Inside there are pedestals with the crests of the red, green and bronze dragonflights in front of them. The green pedestal had a glass of orange juice on it, the red a plate of bacon, and the bronze a bowl of cereal. As we looked upon this like "wat is this", A'dal floats down from god knows where and says "You should not fight, as you are all a part of this complete breakfast."

Then I woke up.

"What."

ROFL

WHAT? THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Marlux

Re: I've had a WoW dream!

Postby Gombol » Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

I've only dreamed of WoW being shut down, because 99% of the playerbase left it for a decent game.

'Course. WoW sucks now, so....That should be all your dreams.
Gombol

Postby Ghost467 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:16 am

Gombol wrote:I've only dreamed of WoW being shut down, because 99% of the playerbase left it for a decent game.

I'M HERE TO FORCE MY OPINION ON YOU THAT WOW SUCKS. LOL.

NOBODY CARES SHUT UP.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 5:38 am

Gombol wrote:I've only dreamed of WoW being shut down, because 99% of the playerbase left it for a decent game.

Whoa that's weird.

Call me CRAZY or something but I don't think anyone will care that you don't like WoW when you are

posting
on
a
WoW
oriented
forum
Raptorbane

Postby Gombol » Sun May 15, 2011 6:43 am

Ghost467 wrote:

NOBODY CARES SHUT UP.

Capslock makes you smart.
Gombol

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 6:51 am

Gombol wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:

NOBODY CARES SHUT UP.

Capslock makes you smart.

Don't mind him, he tries too hard.
Raptorbane

PreviousNext

Return to WoW