New Forums Set Up = Awesome

Discuss anything!

Re: New Forums Set Up = Awesome

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Keydar wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:Seems interesting how Keydar got a new set up for the forums..

I think I like that my signature shows my name as "Raptorban" until you scroll over and see the e.

HOW MILDLY FITTING

What resolution are you running? O_o

1024x768 v_v
Raptorbane

Postby Gombol » Sat May 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Kodykahn wrote:I have to admit I was quite surprised to come check in on the weekly comic to see the forums reformatted, or whatever you call it, it looks much cleaner and nicer! Go keydar!

Least, I really enjoy it, I haven't found much bad about it besides some peoples' icons won't load properly.. but that might also just be my computer no the site. XP

Bravo to Keydar for the new forum.. or.. whomever he got to do it.. I just assume he did it :o

Fine for me. Plus: Suckup much? :( Keydar is my..3rd love target.
Gombol

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 am

Gombol wrote:
Kodykahn wrote:I have to admit I was quite surprised to come check in on the weekly comic to see the forums reformatted, or whatever you call it, it looks much cleaner and nicer! Go keydar!

Least, I really enjoy it, I haven't found much bad about it besides some peoples' icons won't load properly.. but that might also just be my computer no the site. XP

Bravo to Keydar for the new forum.. or.. whomever he got to do it.. I just assume he did it :o

because people can't compliment someone on something they do without being a suck up

but posting a billion "i luv u mwah mwah" messages in an hour is definitely nothing
Raptorbane

Postby Gombol » Sun May 15, 2011 6:37 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Gombol wrote:

because people can't compliment someone on something they do without being a suck up

but posting a billion "i luv u mwah mwah" messages in an hour is definitely nothing

Yeah. But I don't make an entire thread about it.
Gombol

Postby Raptorbane » Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 am

Gombol wrote:
Yeah. But I don't make an entire thread about it.

I have no idea what your point with that is. In my opinion I think the new forum setup deserved a thread where we could talk about it, because we fixed an issue or three with images this way.

SURPRISE! Forums are used for talking about things! Exciting.
Raptorbane

Postby Kodykahn » Sun May 15, 2011 4:55 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that complimenting a new setup for the forum was being a suck up, I'll remember that next time I think about complimenting someone on possibly hours of hard work.
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Gabtraf » Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm

There always seems to be a disturbance in the forum if someone new or old enters the fray of this forum... While Gombol is (would seem) purposely trying to piss everyone off, it seems to be somewhat working.. I'll just stick for what I do best, lurk and enjoy the show since I don't have much else to say..
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 16, 2011 12:32 am

Gabtraf wrote:There always seems to be a disturbance in the forum if someone new or old enters the fray of this forum... While Gombol is (would seem) purposely trying to piss everyone off, it seems to be somewhat working.. I'll just stick for what I do best, lurk and enjoy the show since I don't have much else to say..

I'm not pissed off lol, I'm just doin' what I do

Which is to say, purposely trying to piss everyone off.
Raptorbane

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

Hey, Gombol,welcome back! you used to be cool though :o.
(I mean, debating about the state of this forum is kinda useless when you have a higher post-per-day ratio debating about it rather than actual posting...)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Gabtraf » Mon May 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:There always seems to be a disturbance in the forum if someone new or old enters the fray of this forum... While Gombol is (would seem) purposely trying to piss everyone off, it seems to be somewhat working.. I'll just stick for what I do best, lurk and enjoy the show since I don't have much else to say..

I never said you were pissed off..
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Gabtraf wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

I never said you were pissed off..

I JUST ASSUMED SINCE I AM THE ONLY PERSON WITH A SECRET VENDETTA AGAINST GOMBOL OR W/E
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Sat May 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I hate how you now need to click the last page of a thread to make it be considered "Read" rather than just clicking the main link... SO FUCKING TEDIOUS!!!!!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Liquidrock wrote:I hate how you now need to click the last page of a thread to make it be considered "Read" rather than just clicking the main link... SO FUCKING TEDIOUS!!!!!

I KNOW IT'S LIKE IT ACTUALLY WANTS ME TO -READ- THE THREAD TO CONSIDER IT READ OR SOMETHING

not even trying to be [s]sarcastic[/s] (okay yeah I am) or asshole-y with that

edit: FUCKING STRIKE TAGS DON'T WORK!?!?1?11?!??!?1??!?1/1one
Raptorbane

Previous

Return to General