Rise of the Zandalari

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Trial » Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 am

In zulaman yes the trash is easier then the boss, on the dragonhawk boss i always expect a wipe since most of the tanks dont know where to be when.
In zulgurub Jin'do is usually a wipe, the cat lady is usually a pain too, but appart from that its not that hard.
cutting to the chase,easy for premades,hell for pugs
Trial
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Trial wrote:In zulaman yes the trash is easier then the boss, on the dragonhawk boss i always expect a wipe since most of the tanks dont know where to be when.
In zulgurub Jin'do is usually a wipe, the cat lady is usually a pain too, but appart from that its not that hard.
cutting to the chase,easy for premades,hell for pugs


So it's... essentially exactly the same except 5 people instead of 20/10.

(I actually kind of like the idea of that tbqh)
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Marcis » Tue May 24, 2011 12:06 am

ZG has fight mechanics reworked Cata-style.
ZA is essentially scaled down a bit for 5man without reworking mechanics.

They are intresting and more challenging than "normal" heroics especially if you want that "new" ZA bear run - 15 mins to complete.
"New" because as far i know bear you get from this run looks diffrerent from old one.
User avatar
Marcis
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Raptorbane » Tue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Marcis wrote:ZG has fight mechanics reworked Cata-style.
ZA is essentially scaled down a bit for 5man without reworking mechanics.

They are intresting and more challenging than "normal" heroics especially if you want that "new" ZA bear run - 15 mins to complete.
"New" because as far i know bear you get from this run looks diffrerent from old one.


Wouldn't surprise me. The Amani Warbear has turned into a trophy among players, they'd flip their shit if Blizzard just put it back in like "WELP


HERE YOU GO"
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Kodykahn » Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 am

ZG isn't really a redo, it's just a new dungeon in a farmilar place, the bosses are nowhere near the same, cept maybe bloodlord, but beyond that the fights are quite a bit diffrent, I was also always a fan of ZA, thus I am glad they didn't butcher it by trying to rework it. I like both instances, when you don't have pvp geared scrubs thinking that because they can queue for it, their ready for it.
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Marcis » Sat May 28, 2011 7:02 am

I have Pvp pants on my resto druid :oops:
Just because they dropped from Argaloth and i want to invest 2200VPs somewhere else.
And stat-wise they are better than T11 minus set bonus of course.
User avatar
Marcis
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Kodykahn » Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 am

Resilliance is a dead stat though, any stat is better then resilliance for PvE. I wouldn't attack someone over one peice, but when you have a DK "Tank" in 5/5 Epic pvp gear, and having nothing but pvp gear on gemmed for Stamina, you start wanting to stab people <_<
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Marcis » Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 am

Apart from resi it is a pvp healer pants and ilvl 365 thus having a bit higher stats than T11 ones.
But i will change them to T11 as soon as i can. After i get VP ring.
Here's my guy:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/dougan/
User avatar
Marcis
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Skippyninja » Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm happy about them revamping ZA/ZG for 85s. I started playing WoW mid-Wrath and I never got to experience anything besides Naxx, Ulduar, and ICC. Pugging into ZA/ZG as a 5-man is fun because I get to see a zone that was out-dated when I started playing.

I hope that Blizz does something with the Outlands; Nagrand and Zangarmarsh are really pretty.
"I will not port you here or there, I will not port you anywhere. I will not port you, though I can, I will not port you to Dalaran."
Skippyninja
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Second Star on the Right, then Straight on til morning

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Raptorbane » Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Skippyninja wrote:I'm happy about them revamping ZA/ZG for 85s. I started playing WoW mid-Wrath and I never got to experience anything besides Naxx, Ulduar, and ICC. Pugging into ZA/ZG as a 5-man is fun because I get to see a zone that was out-dated when I started playing.

I hope that Blizz does something with the Outlands; Nagrand and Zangarmarsh are really pretty.



You poor soul.

Personally I hope they leave Outland as it is. That'd be like taking the best part of WoW and ripping it apart in front of all those who enjoyed it D':
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Ghost467 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Skippyninja wrote:I'm happy about them revamping ZA/ZG for 85s. I started playing WoW mid-Wrath and I never got to experience anything besides Naxx, Ulduar, and ICC. Pugging into ZA/ZG as a 5-man is fun because I get to see a zone that was out-dated when I started playing.

I hope that Blizz does something with the Outlands; Nagrand and Zangarmarsh are really pretty.



You poor soul.

Personally I hope they leave Outland as it is. That'd be like taking the best part of WoW and ripping it apart in front of the seven people who enjoyed it D':


No. Outland sucks, and it always has, its fast to go through but I hate having to do the same crap every time I level a new character.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 am

Ghost467 wrote:No. Outland sucks, and it always has, its fast to go through but I hate having to do the same crap every time I level a new character.


Well yes, I suppose Outland would suck if you never raided that content on account of being forever trapped in a guild containing only your mother, father, and your brother who thinks I'm a boy.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:No. Outland sucks, and it always has, its fast to go through but I hate having to do the same crap every time I level a new character.


Well yes, I suppose Outland would suck if you never raided that content on account of being forever trapped in a guild containing only your mother, father, and your brother who thinks I'm a boy.


Or perhaps its because I don't like Outland and never did, Danica. :roll:
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Re: Rise of the Zandalari

Postby Skippyninja » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Skippyninja wrote:I'm happy about them revamping ZA/ZG for 85s. I started playing WoW mid-Wrath and I never got to experience anything besides Naxx, Ulduar, and ICC. Pugging into ZA/ZG as a 5-man is fun because I get to see a zone that was out-dated when I started playing.

I hope that Blizz does something with the Outlands; Nagrand and Zangarmarsh are really pretty.



You poor soul.


Personally I hope they leave Outland as it is. That'd be like taking the best part of WoW and ripping it apart in front of all those who enjoyed it D':


You have no idea :(

You're right... knowing Blizz they'd tear it up without lube...
"I will not port you here or there, I will not port you anywhere. I will not port you, though I can, I will not port you to Dalaran."
Skippyninja
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Second Star on the Right, then Straight on til morning

Previous

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests