Dark Legacy Guild

Discuss anything!

Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Aerio » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Is there acctually a guild with Gigtz, Nyte, Keydar, Miji, Narya, Krom, and Donald in it? I've been looking for it but there are over 100 guilds in the game with the name Dark Legacy. All help appreciated :D
Aerio
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Aerio wrote:Is there acctually a guild with Gigtz, Nyte, Keydar, Miji, Narya, Krom, and Donald in it? I've been looking for it but there are over 100 guilds in the game with the name Dark Legacy. All help appreciated :D



>8[______________] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


AAAAAaaaaanswer: Iirc the guild is broken up (?) but it was (is?) on the Lightbringer realm. Keydar doesn't play much anymore, Gigz is horde and I think everyone else plays different games. Donald isn't a real person. He's just a cartoon personification of every mouth-breathing moron that other people have had the unavoidable misfortune of getting grouped with.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Cass » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:34 am

Actually, last I heard, Dark Legacy on Lightbringer was alive and well.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Cass wrote:Actually, last I heard, Dark Legacy on Lightbringer was alive and well.


O well that's good then :'D I guess :'DD

I wonder how many people app to that guild thinking Keydar and co. still play and are like "OH BOY MAYBE I'LL BE IN A COMIC OR SOMETHING" and then they get in and are super disappointed to find out that it is just like every other raiding WoW guild
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Cass » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

I like to fuck with people. Way back when, I'd get random whispers from people while playingmy druid. Until I changed her name. Then when I transferred her to horde, I changed it back. Whenever I'd get a random whisper asking HOW I became a Tauren, I would tell them they had the wrong realm. That DL was actually on Mal'Ganis.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 am

Cass wrote:I like to fuck with people. Way back when, I'd get random whispers from people while playingmy druid. Until I changed her name. Then when I transferred her to horde, I changed it back. Whenever I'd get a random whisper asking HOW I became a Tauren, I would tell them they had the wrong realm. That DL was actually on Mal'Ganis.



:'D I used to do that. Whenever people ask about my Razzashi raptor (well, this only happened on alliance) and where I got it I'd just say that I kidnapped it when it was a baby and now it thinks I'm it's daddy. When I was asked about my Claw and Talon of the Phoenix I claimed I cut them off an actual phoenix. When the follow-up inquiry about where one might find a phoenix was made, I insisted there were no more as I killed the only one. When asked about my Dragon Kite I say I made it out of all the agi capes I've had since Vanilla, hence its multiple colors.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: Dark Legacy Guild

Postby Xyphoid » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Aerio wrote:Is there acctually a guild with Gigtz, Nyte, Keydar, Miji, Narya, Krom, and Donald in it? I've been looking for it but there are over 100 guilds in the game with the name Dark Legacy. All help appreciated :D


Maybe you should look for there full names like: Mijikai and Gigzara. The full names are mostly mentioned in the earlier episodes.
Xyphoid
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest