297

Discuss anything about DLC

297

Postby Keydar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Re: 297

Postby Hozlbrot » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

so this happened in http://www.darklegacycomics.com/26.html between panel 2 and 3?
OMG Darklegacy behind the scenes^^
How many Fingers are in 10?
User avatar
Hozlbrot
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: 297

Postby Keydar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Hozlbrot wrote:so this happened in http://www.darklegacycomics.com/26.html between panel 2 and 3?
OMG Darklegacy behind the scenes^^


Nope, just before comic 26, hence the comic's title. Narya's mouth is still open at the start of comic 26, so I've clearly been planning this for 5 years. ;)
User avatar
Keydar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:27 am

Re: 297

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

And rest assured, this will probably be the last time we see Azgool in any incarnation.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Re: 297

Postby arc » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm

wow, 2 comics after learning to read, he's got his nose in a dictionary, what a busy little gnome
arc
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Re: 297

Postby Delphince » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say the gun in 296 was called the "Cerebralizer" and it worked just fine.

Take note in panel 6 of 296--that's not the face of a child who just had his toy snatched away. Indeed, it is the face of one whose Fog of Derp (technical) has just been lifted, and is acknowledging the world for the first time. Comics 28, 30, 31, 33, and so on showcase Miji taking his newly buffed Noggin Muscle out for a spin.
Delphince
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Re: 297

Postby Cosmikaze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 am

I call copy/paste on the last panel, mainly cause its the only one with out shadows :)

Edit: but maybe the shadows was just a side effect of Narya and Miji screwing around in the past, and as soon as they went back (to the future), it disapered :)
Cosmikaze
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:33 am

Re: 297

Postby skyfire » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm

omg you even worked all of this into the continuity

that takes skill :P
skyfire
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Re: 297

Postby Dabloxxer » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Keydar wrote:
Hozlbrot wrote:so this happened in http://www.darklegacycomics.com/26.html between panel 2 and 3?
OMG Darklegacy behind the scenes^^


Nope, just before comic 26, hence the comic's title. Narya's mouth is still open at the start of comic 26, so I've clearly been planning this for 5 years. ;)

Isnt having your schedule for the next 5+ years planned out great?
------------------------------------(ok enough "-"s, you get this is a divider)
arc wrote:wow, 2 comics after learning to read, he's got his nose in a dictionary, what a busy little gnome

Hes the top of his class... Or at least was the winner of "Most Improved" at the end of the school year.

Edit:
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-(Yet anouther divider, but fancier)
Cosmikaze wrote:I call copy/paste on the last panel, mainly cause its the only one with out shadows :)

Edit: but maybe the shadows was just a side effect of Narya and Miji screwing around in the past, and as soon as they went back (to the future), it disapered :)

They didnt return to the future yet, as the Narya of the future is also using the chat bubble with "EEKKKK" in it as the second line-thing from it shows.
Life lessons:
1 "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
2 "Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonade is gonna suck."
3 "If you dont find some water and some ice, your lemomade will still suck."
User avatar
Dabloxxer
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:29 am
Location: Within 100,000 km of you.

Re: 297

Postby Chococlass33 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:28 pm

So the younger Narnya is in the future but the older guy is in the past.
They see each other.
Which universe blows up again? :oops:
Well if the one in the past forgets (and this one is older so he should have already known about this) and the younger one of the future would remember up until he forgot...
The universe is safe from another cataclysm...
At least until someone told the guy on the gryphon to change first... but then the paradox would have started earlier so that means...
Miji was right!!!
But then how did miji get smart... :oops:
Chococlass33
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 am

Re: 297

Postby Hozlbrot » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 am

Chococlass33 wrote:But then how did miji get smart... :oops:

future miji taught him well^^
How many Fingers are in 10?
User avatar
Hozlbrot
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: 297

Postby Delphince » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Chococlass33 wrote:So the younger Narnya is in the future but the older guy is in the past.
They see each other.
Which universe blows up again? :oops:
Well if the one in the past forgets (and this one is older so he should have already known about this) and the younger one of the future would remember up until he forgot...

A Hairy History
Don't judge a book by its cover; don't judge a Narya by its hair.

Chococlass33 wrote:But then how did miji get smart... :oops:

I still say it was the gun in the last comic.
Delphince
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:05 pm


Return to DL comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests