A few questions about the Mijikai clones

Post any questions you have about DLC

A few questions about the Mijikai clones

Postby Zaradrada » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Are the numbers what order they were [cloned] in, do they resemble intelligence level, or rank?
Also, why did you only keep 1 & 2?
Just wondering.

Now please move in a single file line over there :arrow: to post (im kidding)
Zaradrada

Re: A few questions about the Mijikai clones

Postby Keydar » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Zaradrada wrote:Are the numbers what order they were [cloned] in, do they resemble intelligence level, or rank?
Also, why did you only keep 1 & 2?
Just wondering.

Now please move in a single file line over there :arrow: to post (im kidding)

Yes they are the order of cloning. So number 1 and 2 were the first two to be cloned from Miji's past self. They aren't correlated to rank, except that number 1 is literally Miji's first officer, and thus second in command.

I kept 1 & 2 because I liked the idea of having a couple around, one & two are easy to remember and say, and it reminded me of The Cat in The Hat. Also, they were my favorite two in this comic.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Zelpress » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 pm

i have followed the comic some time now...

i am wondering i where miji's past self have gone, because i dont think he went back
in time or was smashed/ killed by the DL clan, or am i wrong
Zelpress

Postby Keydar » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Zelpress wrote:i have followed the comic some time now...

i am wondering i where miji's past self have gone, because i dont think he went back

Miji brought him back to the past. This was after he (past miji) had already shot himself with the clone gun a few times, thus leaving clones of himself in the present. It's all in this comic.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Zelpress » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 am

Keydar wrote:

Miji brought him back to the past. This was after he (past miji) had already shot himself with the clone gun a few times, thus leaving clones of himself in the present. It's all in this comic.
i know i search for the comic after posting but just finding a little odd that the clone apperas after the taken past him back and not insant
Zelpress

Postby Keydar » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Zelpress wrote:
Keydar wrote:

i know i search for the comic after posting but just finding a little odd that the clone apperas after the taken past him back and not insant

I guess I never made that clear. I always pictured it kind of like in "The Prestige" where the clone appears in a different location. So when he zapped himself, the clones appeared just outside, or in another room or something, so nobody noticed.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Zelpress » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Keydar wrote:I guess I never made that clear. I always pictured it kind of like in "The Prestige" where the clone appears in a different location. So when he zapped himself, the clones appeared just outside, or in another room or something, so nobody noticed.

well that clear it all out :P
Zelpress

Return to Q&A