Introduce Yourself!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Noobydruid » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:55 am

Hello, im noobydruid. I used to have a level 85 when i played WoW ( I can't play anymore because my account got hacked ) but now halo reach is my new obsession B-) I'm a girl who plays xbox
idekupi.deviantart.com
Noobydruid

Postby Skippyninja » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Noobydruid wrote:Hello, im noobydruid. I used to have a level 85 when i played WoW ( I can't play anymore because my account got hacked ) but now halo reach is my new obsession B-) I'm a girl who plays xbox

Girl, play, and Xbox in sentence lacking a negative? -universe implodes-
"I will not port you here or there, I will not port you anywhere. I will not port you, though I can, I will not port you to Dalaran."
Skippyninja

Location: Second Star on the Right, then Straight on til morning

Postby The Great JT » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 am

Noobydruid wrote:Hello, im noobydruid. I used to have a level 85 when i played WoW ( I can't play anymore because my account got hacked ) but now halo reach is my new obsession B-) I'm a girl who plays xbox

I'll tell you now: drop Halo, pick up a PC copy of Team Fortress 2. Vastly superior game.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 am

The Great JT wrote:

I'll tell you now: drop Halo, pick up a PC copy of Team Fortress 2. Vastly superior game.

Double drop week, starting today. Do what JT says.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
The Great JT wrote:

You heard the boys, JT speaks the genius truth.
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 am

Raptorbane wrote:
The Great JT wrote:

You heard the boys, JT speaks the genius truth.

Eh... I would like TF2, but I got bored of it after a while. Also I like the assassinations in Reach, they're always fun to pull off.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby The Great JT » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:35 am

Ghost467 wrote:
The Great JT wrote:

GO PLAY TF2.

The Great JT

Postby Ghost467 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 am

The Great JT wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
The Great JT wrote:I'll tell you now: drop Halo, pick up a PC copy of Team Fortress 2. Vastly superior game.

GO PLAY TF2.

Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby chemica » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:53 am

My 'main' atm is my priest Doret, however my first toon (and 85) was my lock Chemica.

I used to be a hardcore raider, but night shift has killed that. Now I just mess around in an RP guild (oh noes, kill it with fire, etc.) I have 4 85s and I'm working on my 5th. I learned about DL comics from my husband-who also pulled me into wow.

And btw, girls that play xbox 360 (and video games in general)? Not that rare sweetie ;)
chemica

Postby Isyrion » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am

Well might as well make a post here.

Hello I'm Isyrion, been playing for about 5 years now. Main toon is Aeon a restro druid on shandris. Other toons are a hunter, mage and shaman. I'm a causal player now a days used to be fairly hardcore back in wrath but got burned out (and fed up with some of the dipshitery that went on in a raiding guilds I was in), so now a days I raid when I can and just spend time with my guild and people I like in the game. How goes it with you all?
Isyrion

Postby Amatus » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey, what's up?

I'm Amatus, the sexy human rogue ;)

I usually have no friggen clue what to write in these introductions other than my own sense of humour. *cricket.. cricket* Well, hi! Ask questions and I'll be sure to answer :D

Been playing WoW since Vanilla, but deleted my warrior due to... circumstances... I've re-rolled a rogue since deleting my 85... and loving it!
Amatus

Postby Irulon Doomfist » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 am

I'm Irulon Doomfist, glad to meet you all! And I mean ALL of you! I have to meet you all individually. (If I have time for that in my life)

I'm a WoWhead since 2005 and right now I create stories of heroes or villains in Azeroth on Wowpedia: http://wowpedia.org/User:Bigstackstwo I remember seeing my first DL comic a long time ago on the WoW site. It's the one where the Gnome (possibly Miji, I forget) gives the quest giver his reward, is given the choice of either bread or water, and then holds up his own questgiver sign on paper. I forget the exact # (gonna refind it!), but it was hilarious. After seeing it, though, I didn't know where else to find these comics until MMO-Champion posted them some time ago. Hope the strips keep being made for a long time, they're too funny. :mrgreen:
Irulon Doomfist

Postby The Great JT » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:00 am

Irulon Doomfist wrote:I'm Irulon Doomfist, glad to meet you all! And I mean ALL of you! I have to meet you all individually. (If I have time for that in my life)

I'm a WoWhead since 2005 and right now I create stories of heroes or villains in Azeroth on Wowpedia: http://wowpedia.org/User:Bigstackstwo I remember seeing my first DL comic a long time ago on the WoW site. It's the one where the Gnome (possibly Miji, I forget) gives the quest giver his reward, is given the choice of either bread or water, and then holds up his own questgiver sign on paper. I forget the exact # (gonna refind it!), but it was hilarious. After seeing it, though, I didn't know where else to find these comics until MMO-Champion posted them some time ago. Hope the strips keep being made for a long time, they're too funny. :mrgreen:

No shortage of that for the forseeable future, so long as Keydar doesn't, say, go surfing and get eaten by sharks.

Oh what, he went skiing and broke his arm, you're telling me it's not possible?

The Great JT

Postby Anastasiadi » Tue May 14, 2013 8:12 am

Hiya,

My name is Anastasiadi, tho my guildies refer to me as Ana. I'm usually a healer though this expansion I've been focusing on PVP with my Frost Mage since I'm not allowed to raid in lieu of feeding my "obsession" with WoW (I guess better then committing my time...). Which is fine since the Mage was on the shelf last expansion. I found this comic and became very interested in the clones. I wanted to know their origin... SO I read the whole comic from beginning to end in a week/week and a half. So I'm here because I had some questions. :) Nice to meet you all!

Anastasiadi

Postby Kelly » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:14 am

I'm Kelly, and I don't know if anyone is ever going to read this. I've played WoW since it first came out, and WC3 before that - but I've only come across this comic for the first time recently. I was a little wary at first because I've always played horde and it was a bit too alliancy for my taste. But I fell for the continuing 'you no take candle' storyline. What really had me smitten was when Donald's BE double, Ronald, had a shirt that said 'Balore' under the cat picture. I laughed way too hard at that and then people knew I wasn't doing work. Add to that the comic where Keydar was shyly trying to ask out that jerk warrior and I was like "I don't care if no one ever reads it or if there have been countless posts like it in the past, but I have to say how much I love this comic."

EDIT: Forgot to mention how much I love the jabs at Prince Anduin, glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks he's an utter p***y!
Kelly

Previous

Return to Q&A