I've had a WoW dream!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: I've had a WoW dream!

Postby Ghost467 » Sun May 15, 2011 7:01 am

Gombol wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Gombol wrote:I've only dreamed of WoW being shut down, because 99% of the playerbase left it for a decent game.

'Course. WoW sucks now, so....That should be all your dreams.

I'M HERE TO FORCE MY OPINION ON YOU THAT WOW SUCKS. LOL.

NOBODY CARES SHUT UP.

Capslock makes you smart.

Constantly posting about how WoW sucks in a forum with mainly WoW makes you a retard.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Kodykahn » Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm

I seriously will never understand why people bash world of warcraft.

It's not a bad game, it's not the best game in the entire world, but it's not a bad game like some people seem INTENT on making it out to be, sure there's flaws, every game has flaws, because games are made by people, and people are flawed, don't get mad at the game, if you really don't like WoW, then go find another game, and stop -itching about it, while a bunch of people on the forum might not play WoW, no one wants to hear about how much you dislike it, or how much you think it sucks, please just shut up and move on T_T;
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 am

Kodykahn wrote:I seriously will never understand why people bash world of warcraft.

It's not a bad game, it's not the best game in the entire world, but it's not a bad game like some people seem INTENT on making it out to be, sure there's flaws, every game has flaws, because games are made by people, and people are flawed, don't get mad at the game, if you really don't like WoW, then go find another game, and stop -itching about it, while a bunch of people on the forum might not play WoW, no one wants to hear about how much you dislike it, or how much you think it sucks, please just shut up and move on T_T;

That's the thing though, see. People are flawed, they don't really realize how stupid they sound when they say or do things until it's much too late. A year from now I might look back on these posts I'm making today and think "Oh wow I was a douchebag/moron/idiot/AotA (circle one)". People also don't really realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion without having to have someone else's forced down on them. THAT SAID, when I am on a forum for generally WoW-related discussions I don't appreciate having people charge in and tell me that the game that I like to play is awful. My sister likes awful pop music, but I don't charge into her room while she is playing her favorite songs and say "This shit is awful, change it." Likewise, she doesn't come into my room and tell me to turn off my music.

What I'm trying to say is get the hell out of my room

PS: Most of this post is, again, directed at Gombol. Just in case he didn't notice.
Raptorbane

Postby The Great JT » Wed May 18, 2011 7:05 am

Why does this thread exist?

Please shut up and let this thread die.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Raptorbane » Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 am

The Great JT wrote:Why does this thread exist?

Please shut up and let this thread die.

Pretty sure the initial intention of it was to post about our respective silly dreams that involved or revolved around WoW, and for a while, it worked.
Raptorbane

Postby Elmira » Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 pm

During vanilla wow first year when the raids first started and i was on my druid.. i was so obsessed with the set prolly.. cause i dreamt that i was waking up in my bed and my dog Diablo was sitting around me feet and i called his name and he turned around facing me with Cenarion shoulders and hood!! then i started swaring and woke up swaring :) my housekeeper came rushing into my room as if i was on fire and screaming :P
Sh€D€viL
Elmira

Postby Cliffer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Once I had a dream I was playing the new hero class. It was a paladinish class and the starter zone was very naaru like. One of your first quests was to walk three yards into these woods and pick up this hovercraft thing which was your mount. Also if you left your starter zone your character died. Also all characters of this class suffer from permanent death. As I recall it was rather fun, though hard to level as the starter zone only supported leveling for a few levels
Morals require thought!
Cliffer

Postby amas » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Whats with all the people acting cool and claiming that they never had a dream about WoW because it's "so weird" ? o_O
You may even dream about a film or something you only saw once, or about people you saw on the street - so where's the problem with dreaming about a game you play, regardless how often you play? It doesn't mean that you're nerd without real life or whatsoever...

I once dreamed that some people and I had to fight something like a MC boss in real life.. but not as WoW characters but as outselves :mrgreen: I remember throwing stones and then, after the thingy died, being very proud of myself... oh god ^^
amas

Postby Usagi-Zakura » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 am

I had a WoW-dream tonight. I was watching a Youtube video from TotalBiscuit and his character was riding a Yoshi.
Yes. THAT Yoshi. I don't remember what the video was about just that it had a troll on a Yoshi.
Usagi-Zakura

Postby joemann » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Usagi-Zakura wrote:I had a WoW-dream tonight. I was watching a Youtube video from TotalBiscuit and his character was riding a Yoshi.
Yes. THAT Yoshi. I don't remember what the video was about just that it had a troll on a Yoshi.

WTB Yoshi mount. Would be so friggin cool.
joemann

Postby Disena » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:56 pm

The only wow dream I can remember at the moment was just me as my main crouched in the woods somewhere. I was going to do a wow-themed project and so had been thinking of my character's poses a lot...
I wanted to say something about thinking of a toon sexually: I personally don't, but why couldn't you? Why at all would that be bad? They are all (besides like the tauren, but hey, people like all kinds of things) human-esk. Like someone pointed out, a night elf or blood elf female is just a tall woman with long ears and different colored skin. And they're all fit. The women are curvatious and pretty. I totally understand if someone finds them sexy. As for dreaming about them, you really can't control what you dream, it just happens. And if you play wow a lot, you look at these toons a lot, it's a part of your life, it's what you do. So you're probably going to dream about the game sometime. Throw sex in there and you get a wow sex dream, no big deal.
As for your friends telling you about these dreams, it's because they're your friends and usually I guess they just, you know, told you about a little dream they had because it was a dream and people do that. For people telling about those kind of dream on here, the question was what wow dreams have you had. If that's the kind of dream, that's the kind of dream.
Disena

Postby Crixus » Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 am

Typically when I have a dream about WoW I'm healing on my shaman and for some reason my keyboard is broken and everyone dies. When I wake up from these dreams I'm pounding away at my pillow trying to heal. It's sad, I know. :D
Crixus

Re:

Postby AntonWolf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Well, I read somewhere that your dreams are often "orientated" by what happend during your day and what you think before sleeping.So I guess real hardcore wower can dream of wow (never happened to me though, from the one I recall)

As for the way you control your dream, from my experience (I tend to remember a lot of my dreams lately)in dream I always think that all is real, and that I act rationally.Though when I wake up, I realise that I acted very stupidly, given the circumstances...

You are going along the right track with the substance of dreams, but it doesn't necessarily have to be what happened that day, it could be an overarching issue in your life or personal troubles that have been plagueing you for a while. Dreams are a way of dealing with these issues through your subconcious and is a vital part of learning how to cope with all of life's different troubles. Thus, having dreams about a game that you spend a lot of time on, and for many people is used as a way to unwind from these issues really wouldn't be as uncommon as most people think, because in many people's subconcious and concious mind the game is a way to cope with the stresses of every day life.
Gaiaticus= 87 Tauren Restoration/Guardian Druid (Alleria)
Shaianne= 85 Blood Elf Frost/Arcane Mage (Alleria)
Chihiru= 46 Pandaren Mistweaver Monk (Alleria)
AntonWolf

Postby Tydosius » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:11 am

Ah yes...the glory of Wow dreams...

I remember way back I was dreaming about playing WoW, and for some reason I was overjoyed for being able to play it...because at that point...(I was aware I was sleeping?)
so when I realized I could play Wow in my sleep (pretty sure that was the reason) I was like "alright, can't wait to play some more!"

then I realized I didn't have a keyboard, or a mouse (or arms).

"f*ck"
Tydosius

Postby joanna » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 pm

oh i had a dream too.. me and jaina getting married i would so enjoy having my ways with the sexiest mage in azeroth <.<
joanna

Previous

Return to WoW