Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Keydar
Site Admin

Re: 372

Postby Zoma » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

If it wasn't for Miji's buff, I wouldn't have even noticed him there.
Zoma

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Buffs are nice, but let's not forget what it takes to get 'em.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Joefesok » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 am

Everyone but rouges.
Joefesok

Postby Ritzu » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 am

You serious? Rogues got a huge nerf. We get 75% reduced damage on Blade Flurry and in return we recieve a 5% buff to AP. Insane I tell you.
Ritzu

Postby Keydar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Ritzu wrote:You serious? Rogues got a huge nerf. We get 75% reduced damage on Blade Flurry and in return we recieve a 5% buff to AP. Insane I tell you.

Don't read too many specifics out of this comic :). The person speaking in the last panel could have been anyone from any class. I picked Keydar because I figured if I'm gonna make anyone look stupid, it might as well be me.

Also, your blade flurry stats are a little out of date. Last I saw, blade flurry will hit 4 additional targets for 40% damage each.
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Alcest » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Keydar wrote:
Ritzu wrote:You serious? Rogues got a huge nerf. We get 75% reduced damage on Blade Flurry and in return we recieve a 5% buff to AP. Insane I tell you.

Don't read too many specifics out of this comic :). The person speaking in the last panel could have been anyone from any class. I picked Keydar because I figured if I'm gonna make anyone look stupid, it might as well be me.

Also, your blade flurry stats are a little out of date. Last I saw, blade flurry will hit 4 additional targets for 40% damage each.

It's indeed 4 targets, but now it's 40% each? Very nice.

Mages have been doing nothing but taking extreme punches lately :(
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby JDOTJDOT7 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm

I honestly made an account just to comment that this is how it was for Rogues forever!

I played wow for a good portion of years, quit 1.5 years ago and still read DarkLegacy every week because it is awesome.

But when I did play WoW, it didn't matter if it was BC, LK, or Cat. I got to sit there as a Rogue, watching EVERY class get a page full of changes, meanwhile as a Rogue... "Smoke bomb visual fixed", "Distract visual fixed", "Fixed a bug where ..." <-- Honestly, never even found a bug on my Rogue -.-, or "Poison damage reduced by .0000001%" or something stupidly small like that. It got aggravating, patches for my other toons meant, "Ooh, whats new", patches on my rogue, "Yay fixes for a nonexistant visual bug" ... exceedingly annoying.
JDOTJDOT7

Postby Jellinator » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm

JDOTJDOT7 wrote:I honestly made an account just to comment that this is how it was for Rogues forever! I played wow for a good portion of years, quit 1.5 years ago. "Poison damage reduced by .0000001%" or something stupidly small like that.... exceedingly annoying.

How annoying it must be not to get beaten by the nerf bat, it appears somebody beat you with the simple stick instead.
Jellinator

Postby Ritzu » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Keydar wrote:

My comment was actually directed at Joefesok, not you, but I think this comic usually is pretty specific and spot on ^^ I've been following it since #128: Fred the Boot
and this is the first one I've disagreed with. And disagreeing with one page every, what, 5 years, is pretty good statistics ;) So keep it up! :D And yeah, I saw that some day ago, glad they decided to fix Blade Flurry instead of stomping it to pieces!
Ritzu

Return to DL comics