Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Keydar
Site Admin

Re: 368

Postby Soeroah » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Welp, the nail has a concussion. Nice going, Keydar.
Soeroah

Postby Alcest » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Say what you will about other expansions, but Pandaria is quite boring.

Other than raid nights (which are SO fun, I'll give MoP that. The raiding content is very good after last expansion's dismal raiding experience), MoP = Dailies, dailies, more dailies.

Proof of this: My Mage is exalted w/ all Pandaria factions (except Black Prince, obviously) and I find that I have nothing to do but farming for Motes of Harmony every day, and nothing else. I've been doing older content for fun, and it's been band-aiding the problem for the time being, but they really need to add something. Scenarios was going to be it until they made them so dumb; good on paper, horribly executed :(

This also isn't nostalgia; I joined in early Vanilla and I still think I had the most fun in LK and BC.
Alcest

Location: Trapped somewhere in the confines of my messed up head

Postby Voidy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:36 pm

If i was Gandalf in a past life, i'd never quit or complain. I'd just have a horrible time but look and be awesome the whole time.
Voidy

Postby Sweetfang » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=11999

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=1869

Took me 3 years real time to finish this damn thing.

-Sweetfang, formerly Chechen, Erudite Necro 64
Sweetfang

Postby The Great JT » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 am

Everything is relative again...

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Typhyr » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 am

The face narya has in the last wow panels reminds me of that strange mage (dunno the name), really kreeps me out.
Typhyr

Postby Voidy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:06 pm

Noob Narya's dress and face makes him look girly for some reason.
Voidy

Postby Stravagante » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Are... are those last names still legit? Is Keydar's last name really Krazykick, and Narya's full name being "Narya Nibblenose"?

Because those have lodged in my headcanon and I'm not sure I can separate them from their WoW-counterparts without giving myself an aneurysm.

Mijikai Mightymelons, I'm sure of it.
I could only have two hundred and fifty five characters and so I thought to myself: Why not fill it up to obtain all use out of it as I can? So that is precisely what I did, with no rhyme or reason, the entire sig exists purely to exist for it's own sake.
Stravagante

Postby Makaze » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 am

I think everyone who used to play EQ would be shocked at howmuch the game has changed (You can QUEST ALL THE TIME!!!) I mean the Graphics are still horribly outdated and if you're used to big flashy buttons in WoW yeah you'll have a hard time (Actually reading your abilitys THE HORROR!)

But back in Original EQ compared to Vanilla WoW I'd say that the game was much more fulfilling because of the sheer fact that you didn't just RUSH to level cap and then start raiding...
It took me untill Kunark came out to hit 50 in EQ, because I'd "raid" places like Befallen Unrest and Runnyeye with my guild, starting at level 6...we raided Splitpaw prior to pathing fixes most of us were 30ish had a blast even with dying to random trains and not getting the Ishva robe we went in there for. This became important because as we all leveled up together and learned to work together as a raidgroup when it came time for Fire giants and then yes, the graduating class of Naggy/Vox and PoF/PoH gear runs. The way gear worked for the first 3 expansions also meant that it wasn't always a mad rush to farm up the next tier of gear...every expansion for WoW has 100% negated the previous content, made it usless only visited whensomeone feels like seeing if they can solo Rag at 70 and so-on.

All that changed right around the point when PoP came out...EQ became too top heavy toomuch focus was on end game and the endless need to grind out AAs became not somthing that you did because you happened to obtain a few while grouping with your friends but something you HAD to have to be a plausable character. (I loved PoP personally but that was when the community started totally collapsing)

I don't think WoW ever obtained the same sense of community than the early days of EQ did, not since Cross realm BGs came out has WoW had any sort of community.

*end pseudo-rant

P.S. give EQ another try its a ton of fun!!!!! ( and free )
Makaze

Postby Moocher » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 am

Ghostcrawler likes yo style! Gratz!
Moocher

Postby Zanfada » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:05 am

Zanfada

Postby Keydar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Zanfada wrote:

Oh.
My.
God.

HOW ARE YOU?!
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Zanfada » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 pm

I am doing good, found a bunch of old cds when I visited my parents for christmas. Rereading all the captions from that yeld fight made me realize how much of an immature idiot i was back then, hehe. Plus you look cute in the screen shot, your first mmo dragon kill i think.
Zanfada

Return to DL comics