Discuss anything about DLC

Re: 377

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 am

Voidy wrote:"DEAR GOD NO! DONALD NEEDS TO SAVE THEM! NOT KILL HIMSELF ACCIDENTLY! THE SPIRIT HEALER MAY NOT REZ HIM!"

YES YES YES! Donald with a machine gun that launches Fleshseeking FLAMING FLAMETHROWER CHAINSAWS, with Donald's version of Gigz cooks being ZOMBIE GIGZ BLOWN UP IN A ACTION MOVIE!

Then later Donald the Fireslayer of Betrayed Allies would learn the truth about Santa's death and his father during the battle with the lich king!
What will happen? Will Donald learn more about his origins? Will the Lich King Survive? Stay tuned and find out next week, on Dark Legacy Z!

Raptorbane

Postby Zogash » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:18 pm

To be quite honest, I'm quite surprised at Donald's sophistication: I'd have expected him to just eat the booger instead of trying to flick it off... :mrgreen:

Anyways, this panel finally made me sign up to tell you, Mr. Keydar, sir, that you and your comics are awesome and have been the one thing WoW I still keep up-to-date with almost three years after quitting the game proper. Do keep it up! :D
Zogash

Postby willie5252 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Voidy wrote:"DEAR GOD NO! DONALD NEEDS TO SAVE THEM! NOT KILL HIMSELF ACCIDENTLY! THE SPIRIT HEALER MAY NOT REZ HIM!"

YES YES YES! Donald with a machine gun that launches Fleshseeking FLAMING FLAMETHROWER CHAINSAWS, with Donald's version of Gigz cooks being ZOMBIE GIGZ BLOWN UP IN A ACTION MOVIE!

Then later Donald the Fireslayer of Betrayed Allies would learn the truth about Santa's death and his father during the battle with the lich king!
What will happen? Will Donald learn more about his origins? Will the Lich King Survive? Stay tuned and find out next week, on Dark Legacy Z!

^
|
|
|
Back on retail, and its boring as usual

Some people want to watch the world burn. I want to be the one who started the fire.
willie5252

Postby chaoscurtis » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm

willie5252 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:

^
|
|
|

Agreed

I've long since retired from retail, but I'll keep this sig up as a memento to the fun I had there.
chaoscurtis

Postby Voidy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Voidy

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Voidy wrote:random XD

(i'm done now)
Raptorbane

Postby Voidy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:40 pm

You're just jealous that Donald get's cooler things from Santa then you.
Voidy

Previous

Return to DL comics