bots

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

bots

Postby jazewel » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Do any of you have any good stories on bots. (programs that farm exp, hp, herbs, mining nodes, ect.)
or do you find them down right obnoxious.
or do you use bots yourself?

Yes this is a place to complain about /enjoy the wonders of bots.

once I was in warsong gulch at four in the morning, and everyone except a horde warlock and I were bots. It was very fun, because it was bacically a duel between the warlock and I as we held the flags, and the bots just sat there at the base spaming an AoE every few seconds. Ah nothing like being one of two players in Warsong gulch. (I won!)
worgen mage of destromath :D

also a proud troll hunter.
jazewel

Re: bots

Postby Tydosius » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I stopped playing runescape since 20 people in one area were using bots.
I haven't found a single person using bots yet in WoW.
Tydosius

Postby Tydosius » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I stopped playing runescape since 20 people in one area were using bots.
I haven't found a single person using bots yet in WoW.
Tydosius

Postby Doomgaze » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 am

Honor bots are the most annoying thing to happen to the game since gnomes.

But I usually keep my opinions of bots to myself since I've used an auto fishing bot for all my fishing needs through most of Cataclysm. Go hide in an instance; such as Lost City of Tol'Vir or Throne of Tides, turn on the bot, and fish away. I'd still be at my PC the whole time, but instead of focusing on fishing, I'd be reading.
Doomgaze

Postby Xerro7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 am

Back in The burning crusade when i rerolled as druid i used a fishing bot to get my fishing skill from 0 - 375 as that was a grind i did not want to do, but i was smart about it had the game open on my laptop next to me while i was watching tv and movies; that way i could reply to people talking to me so it didnt look like i was using a bot. That was the only time i ever used a bot.

I saw lots of bots back in the day during vanilla and early burning crusade but late burning crusade and on wards i noticed less bots in game i think that was around the time blizzard started cracking down on boting and had that big court case with Glider the bot company.
Xerro7

Postby Rexsoore » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:46 am

whenever a game asks you to do dumb things, people will use bots to do the dumb things for them^^

Rexsoore

Return to WoW