Ask Gigz!

Post any questions you have about DLC

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

Cass wrote:
In before "he was banned", dumbass.

In before Supasquidbilly is banned (fingers are crossed).
Raptorbane

Postby Thaurus » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 am

Dear gigz, Why does your thread only has 15 pages? and the others range 30+ =P
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Re: Ask Gigz!

Postby Firax » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 am

Dear Gigz, can you please teach me how to make Healer Hotdogs? I REALLY need the recipe!
I hate everyone
Especially
YOU
Firax

Postby Smellyewok » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 pm

First of all...woo for being the first person to post here in over a year! xD
Now on to the question...
Dear Gigz,

I have always enjoyed seeing you in these comics, as your sense of humor is very similar to my own. I always laugh at your crazy antics, regardless of how violent and morally questionable they are...needless to say you are my favorite DLC character. :P I only have one question that bugs me to this day: How are you and Keydar connected? Did you meet in game and just hit it off really well, or do you know each other (as well as the others i suppose) outside of Azeroth?

(sorry if this has been asked before...theres a lot of pages to read and i'd rather be cooking a gnome or something...)
Smellyewok

Postby gigzara » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Smellyewok wrote:First of all...woo for being the first person to post here in over a year! xD
Now on to the question...
Dear Gigz,

I have always enjoyed seeing you in these comics, as your sense of humor is very similar to my own. I always laugh at your crazy antics, regardless of how violent and morally questionable they are...needless to say you are my favorite DLC character. :P I only have one question that bugs me to this day: How are you and Keydar connected? Did you meet in game and just hit it off really well, or do you know each other (as well as the others i suppose) outside of Azeroth?

(sorry if this has been asked before...theres a lot of pages to read and i'd rather be cooking a gnome or something...)

Keydar is my friend in game. We were very close friends. I fell in love with a mage 7 years ago. We are now married and have a wow-baby!
gigzara
DL Guild Member

Postby Smellyewok » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:21 am

Well now! It's good to see you haven't forgotten us here. :)

Now...this "wow-baby" business....I find myself alert at all times to try and prepare myself for the one day I might see the offspring of such a terrifyingly brilliant "chef" such as yourself.
Smellyewok

Postby Something12345 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Why no one posts anything here anymore :(
Something12345

Previous

Return to Q&A