Who is your favourite Lore character?

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 pm

I gave it to a minnow.
Raptorbane

Re: Who is your favourite Lore character?

Postby Munggo » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Definitely a tie between Grommash Hellscream and Broxigar The Red.

Grommash killed Mannoroth and Cenarius. Overall he was very powerful and important. I even want so far as to do Kara every week untill Gorehowl was mine! Then Garrosh stole it from me.

Broxigar was the only person to ever wound a titan. If only there was a place I could get HIS axe.
Munggo

Postby Aeolius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:37 am

Sylvanas Windrunner
Loved her personality in the w3 games and her role in WoW is pretty interesting.

Also liked Azuregos, dont ask me why but I found the dialogue for the blue scepter shard quest was pretty hilarious
Aeolius

Postby Hairy_NaRya » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 am

I like Garona Halforcen IDK she is just awesome .. and the fact she is a half Draenei half Orc makes her hooot
Hairy_NaRya

Postby Retzrik » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 am

This character is one of the most honorable hordes, and with no doubt has managed to do something else in the Horde or Alliance history, no one else has EVER done! :shock:

This character is named Brox, also known as Broxigar Saurfang. He was a orc, the only orc who has ever been honored by the night elfs. He was a hero during the first, second and the third war of the ancient . But the thing he is most remembered for, was when he entered the well of eternity and entered the realm of the burning legion, he slaughtered so many demons, that in the end he stood on a big pile of demons. While on the pile he mocked the demons, for more to come towards him.

I forgot to mention one thing, Brox went inside of the well of eternity to give Illidan and Malfurion enough time to close it, and prevent the demons from entering Azeroth. :twisted:

Then all of a sudden, Sargeras came in person to stop him, yes... I am talking about the leader of the burning legion. During their fight, Brox managed something no mortal has ever achieved, he gave Sargeras a scratch with his axe, on the knee. You may be thinking ``Oh, a scrath... woop de doo`` but then I guess you`re also forgetting that Sargeras is the most powerfull creature in all of WoW, and Brox managed to scratch him with a wooden axe. In other words.... screw Gorehowl, let this axe drop in the Sunwell instead :D

So now I hope more people will look up to Brox and what he really did for all the factions ^^
Retzrik

Postby Lughnasah » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Rexxar for War chief! :D
Lughnasah

Previous

Return to Lore