Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am

Keydar
Site Admin

Re: 404

Postby magic » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:20 am

Bone! I love Bone!

..Oh, and your comic too. This one kind of nailed it.

I wonder what happened to those poor recruit that I skipped ahead of in the line when I arrived in the Borean tundra?
magic

Postby Soeroah » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:32 pm

>'the Outland'

*twitch*

But amusing none-the-less, and even some NPCs call it that so technically it's more realistic : p
Soeroah

Postby The Great JT » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I can't view this, I got a broken image. Must've been 404'd.

Oh okay, I liked this one because I still have two alts on another server and haven't touched them since I moved them there.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby ewe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 am

Ok I get the 404 in the title, but that's about it.

Not sure I get the rest, in the context of WoW if a player logged off (especially for years) the character would enter into a limbo state intangible to anyone else in-game, NPC or otherwise. In other words, you wouldn't see a character standing still for eternity. If that were the case the servers would be overfilled with such alts.

Also, the frame with the sword clacking, what's that for?

Is this suppose to be a dig at MoP's theme?
ewe

Postby WGMindless » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:21 pm

ewe wrote:Ok I get the 404 in the title, but that's about it.

Not sure I get the rest, in the context of WoW if a player logged off (especially for years) the character would enter into a limbo state intangible to anyone else in-game, NPC or otherwise. In other words, you wouldn't see a character standing still for eternity. If that were the case the servers would be overfilled with such alts.

I doubt he is mocking the theme of MoP.

And I think he fully realizes the character doesn't actually stand AFK for years when they are inactive, it's just some funny mental imagery. Don't take it so literally.

Also, the sword clack is just to illustrate that the character hasn't been moved at all in years.
WGMindless

Postby Keydar » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 pm

WGMindless wrote:
ewe wrote:Ok I get the 404 in the title, but that's about it.

And I think he fully realizes the character doesn't actually stand AFK for years when they are inactive, it's just some funny mental imagery. Don't take it so literally.

Also, the sword clack is just to illustrate that the character hasn't been moved at all in years.

I can confirm all of this. Thanks for making me not have to write anything!
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Arkane5 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:21 am

Keydar wrote:
WGMindless wrote:

I can confirm all of this. Thanks for making me not have to write anything!

Yay, I understood it all :mrgreen:

I wasn't expecting the strip to end like that, though. I rarely guess the end correctly anyway ^^
Arkane5

Return to DL comics