[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Dark Legacy Comics Forums • View topic - 412

Discuss anything about DLC

Re: 412

Postby Yinello » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 am

I'm perfectly fine with F2P or B2P (buy once to play) subscription models with a cash shop as long as it's not pay to win like in the comic. I know a few MMOs that pull it off quite well. The problem I have with a sub is that I feel forced to spend time on the game otherwise my monthly fee has gone to waste and sadly I don't have always have the time.
Yinello

Postby Dencashin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 am

Dencashin

Postby Sweetfang » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Actually,this is how I felt when one of the WoW expansion/patches came out and ... the paladin mount was now available for a pouch of gold at the trainer. So in reaction, I quested mine. Had a hard time getting a group for Scholomance, but I eventually got it done.

Kaesora, Human Paladin of the Light (retired) 70.
Sweetfang

Postby Keydar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Keydar
Site Admin

Postby Tydosius » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:18 am

Reading these comments, I get the feeling that nobody here has actually played a game with a good F2P model. Warframe is close to a perfect micro-transaction model with the exception of the sentinels.
Tydosius

Postby Alron » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 am

Was it supposed to be "Cystals" at the last panel?
Alron

Postby Sethlaw » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 pm

It takes an army to kill a paladin and an army of paladins to kill anything
Sethlaw

Postby Presynn » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Still creeps me out to see Krom smile Owo
Presynn

Postby Keydar » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Keydar