Starting with WOW

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Starting with WOW

Postby halertje » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:19 am

I know this isn't the topic you would expect to appear here but it still did :D

I have been thinking about starting WOW for some time but never really did it(real life problems with parents)
But since i started reading keydar's comics and my friends who play lol with me kept telling me to try it and well i got a little addicted to the free trial :D
but now i am thinking to buy the real version but some people tolld me that WOW isn't word it anymore so i thought this place would be a good place to ask this question because from everything i have read here most of you people can give normal and mature answers so i would like to hear your'e thoughts about my decision

and for people that want to know i have GW2 and i realy like it but my pc can't handle it very well but i can handle WOW
P.S. sorry for bad english i am not very good at it
halertje

Re: Starting with WOW

Postby Doomgaze » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 am

It's a fun game, but it's more of a social game now. Play it with friends or don't play it at all. Least that's what I've found in my experiences with the game. There have been times I'd only be on to chat with guild members and troll the trade channel.

So it's totally your call.
Doomgaze

Re: Starting with WOW

Postby halertje » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 am

i did buy it but my friends are high level and don't realy want to creat a new lvl char so i decided to play on my own i found a nice guild and have fun my own way just trying to understand that tanking job and i might also go RP because it looks interesting and thank you for posting here it is nice to read someone's opinion
halertje

Return to WoW