League of Legends

Discuss anything!

League of Legends

Postby Azzeraz » Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey I'm playing League of Legends, it's a free online strategy game, it is a remake of DOTA and HoN, extremely good graphic and easy to learn even if you are new, and then it is free, and won't cost anything to play and you can't buy stuff to make you stronger than others, so you should go give it a try, I sure find it very fun.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref= ... f169486580
Hope to see some of you in there, you can add me my name is "Azzeraz". Cya fellow DL comic readers ;)
Azzeraz

Re: League of Legends

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

.... yeah, you totally are not a random stranger popping just to rack up some sponsorship before leaving the place forever, riiiight?

... However, I DO happend to play LoL myself (in fact, I started playing in december just as I stopped WoW) with around 500 games now, and yeah, it's a cool game, well at least a cool replacement, and if you find friends on it.
So if someone else play the game here, we might as well talk about it here!(Doubt we can play together though, since the Europe and US players are separated.)

Anyway if one of you just want to check the game , feel free to use This link to make an account.
(It gives sponsorship bonus, a small IP boost, to the sponsor, that's why our dude up there spammed it here, only this one is for me :P)

And that's all I guess..
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Ghost467 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:46 am

Lanthroviel wrote:Anyway if one of you just want to check the game , feel free to use This link to make an account.

I don't play LoL because the first time I tried it out, it was like a WC3 RPG Mod.

So no, I will not be clicking your link Mr. Lanthroviel. Good day to you, sir!
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
Ghost467

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu May 26, 2011 6:24 am

Ghost467 wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:Anyway if one of you just want to check the game , feel free to use This link to make an account.

I don't play LoL because the first time I tried it out, it was like a WC3 RPG Mod.

So no, I will not be clicking your link Mr. Lanthroviel. Good day to you, sir!

Derp, I don't care, was just posted it in case someone wanted to since this is a thread about it.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Kodykahn » Sat May 28, 2011 7:21 am

I started to play LoL, because my friends asked me to join them, then when I actually joined, none of them ever wanted to play with me, I quickly stopped playing :-\
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby shahzadkb » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 am

I don't play LoL. but my most friends like to play.
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
shahzadkb

Postby halertje » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 am

I play lol with my real life friends and with classmates who i got addicted to the game xD
and it is a fun game if you can play with people you know but if you can't you will most likely quit with it soon because it isn't very fun without real friends i sometimes also play it with people i met from other games realy nice people but if you want to play with me sometimes(i am not so good and i have a crappy pc, working for a better one :D) just send me a message and i will most likely ad you on skype(i use it to talke with my team) so if you want to play just let me know
halertje

Postby sabahat » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Imperialism: Britain decides the cows are a good source of both milk and food, and claim them in the name of the queen.
sabahat
sabahat

Postby Methoda » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Cheap way to get refferals buddy :( If you dont know they are removing them soon (or remaking them to be so easily obtained....) Other than thet welcome to the League. Im a 3-4 yo veteran so my advice to you is: dont let the troll troll you :D and dont be negative ingame :)
Methoda

Return to General