Guild names that just make me LOL

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: Guild names that just make me LOL

Postby Doomgaze » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 am

My one guild I was most active in as a raider was The Stacked Deck, usually went by the initials TSD. We had an alliance alt guild called Stack The Deck, but got forced to change the name for some reason that was not explained to me.

Postby Arkane5 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:35 am

"Stack The Deck" just seems very standard to me.

Postby Something12345 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 pm

I was in Tauren Stole My Bike once in Argent Dawn EU

Postby zero hiru » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 am

My current guild is named <MassRez Inc>. Before the name change service, we were called <Brain Damaged>. Funny enough, our GM made the guild a face book page and spelled the guild name "Brian Damaged". This error wasn't caught until the idea of changing the guild name was mentioned.
zero hiru

Postby hellspawned » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 am

My favorite is when on a roleplaying server a GM with a sense of humor changed the name of a guild that broke the naming rules from Lazer Attack PEW PEW to Sword Attack Klang Klang.

Postby Kritzrogue » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:22 pm

skorpion wrote:One of my friends on a different server was going to make a guild called <11 inches unbuffed> not sure if he ever did though...

<11 inches unbuffed> been on EU-Twisting Nether for like a half year during pandaria (before forced name change, due to in appropriate naming)

Seen loads in my playing days, but one I haven't seen here sofar (only at page 11 with reading tho):
<dead dps are bad dps>
Joined them as Tank for Siege of Orgrimmar at 4th boss (normal) pre-nerf, kinda put a food basket on landmines at the beach after (@ galakras)... and blew up all their dps...

Return to WoW