Problem with app/moble comic strip

Ideas, suggestions, or issues with the DLC website or forums

Problem with app/moble comic strip

Postby Noelwiz » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 pm

The moble app has stoped working for me, i open and it instantly crashes, iv tryed closing the app and restarting

Device:ipod touch 4th gen (i think, its the one before the curent gen)
Ios 6.4 (ios 7 isnt suported :( )
Other: site also doest work, as in the comics every thing else is fine but the comic is just a black box woth a gray out line.
Also i havent tryed restarting the ipod or uninstalling and reisntalling, the former because the top button is broken and the latter because i just thought of it.

Well i tryed redownloading the app and it still didnt work
Noelwiz

Re: Problem with app/moble comic strip

Postby Keydar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Noelwiz wrote:The moble app has stoped working for me, i open and it instantly crashes, iv tryed closing the app and restarting

Device:ipod touch 4th gen (i think, its the one before the curent gen)
Ios 6.4 (ios 7 isnt suported :( )
Other: site also doest work, as in the comics every thing else is fine but the comic is just a black box woth a gray out line.
Also i havent tryed restarting the ipod or uninstalling and reisntalling, the former because the top button is broken and the latter because i just thought of it.

Well i tryed redownloading the app and it still didnt work

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do with the DLC app (I did not create it), so sadly I can't help here. I would try to get in contact with the app author.

Sorry!
Keydar
Site Admin

Postby dommezatti » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:22 pm

The app was created by someone called "bigflow" a DL Forum member. He discontinued updating the app. I really expect an official version of the app because it will be so much easier for us members to navigate through the community, get notifications, make and chat with friends. Would be really interesting ;)
dommezatti

Postby AnastasiaAmanda01 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:52 pm

The application was made by somebody called "bigflow" a DL Forum part. He ceased refreshing the application. I truly expect an official rendition of the application since it will be such a great amount of simpler for us individuals to explore through the group, get notices, make and talk with companions.
AnastasiaAmanda01

Postby AinsleyAlexavier12 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 pm

The issue of the mobile phone and the television needs to do with protecting. EMI will foul up TVs and speakers in the event that it gets excessively close. Your screen...it sounds like it is fizzling. Here is an instructional exercise about how to dismantle your telephone in the event that you need to endeavor to supplant it. If not, you can take it to the Apple Store close you to get it settled.
AinsleyAlexavier12

Postby EdwardPeter991 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Affirm I gotta go for culturals tomorrow from school and ive agreed to accept cartooning. Im very great at drawing, the main issue is the content. . The opposition is only for 1 hour 40 minutes, with a group of two so I require help in the matter of 'How to make a short funny cartoon silly and fascinating?
EdwardPeter991

Return to Site Suggestions