Discuss anything about DLC

Postby Keydar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Keydar
Site Admin

Re: 463

Postby Mittenz » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Every expansion I look up what the keybinding is to tab through friendly targets, and bind a key to 'interact with target'.

The worst part is trying to log in on expansion night, and then trying to tag stuff for quests, and generally trying to get ahead of the levelling pack. And then wondering wtf is going on with most of the pre-instance endgame content, since despite assurances from Blizz that we can do (or not do) any storylines we want, I have invariably missed half the stuff I need to unlock most factions' rep grinds, or the new major city.
Mittenz

Postby magic » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 pm

Well, Arkane5, I've always have been a bit Donald at heart, but I certainly went full Donald sometime around Cataclysm, so I'm happy to cast some light over this.

Whenever I've reached a new endlevel, I always go back to solo the stuff I couldn't do previously. Or in the case of the pre-WoD item squish, I've already begun doing so this time. I believe that is what these guys are doing.

(In MoP, I also started doing this: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/152 - Those suckers thought they were gonna lure more people into full time raiding! Moohahah! )
magic

Postby Shador » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 am

Donalds are the essence of the left over noobish-nish from other people, there has to be one on every realm for everyone else to be a decent, if not better, player. They always are keyboard-turning, innocent, foolish and naive. They will do previous content because they want to and they enter dungeons and raids to have fun and unintentionally cause panic. The best part about them: free kills on PvP realms and if they join battlegrounds. I think we all are Donalds when we start but when we become good, the noobish essence we left behind goes straight to the resident Donald.
Shador

Postby Valyndris » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:06 pm

The way WoW is headed with making the game more "casual-friendly" there's going to be more and more Donalds. :P
Valyndris

Postby The Great JT » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 am

So launch day?

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Tydosius » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 pm

That Donald in the last panel at the far right.
I want a full image of him.
A wallpaper, an avatar...
Tydosius

Return to DL comics